Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Helping Hands

Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: Annabethhoney

man u made it look like they r biased to certain FD…if possible change sentence formation 

to be honest you may read it differently i never said anything which will make some one look biased. Thanks 

Annabethhoney thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mickeym

then why did you addressed me as mickey , iam mickeym 🤣

Thought to answer in same language as u

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Really appreciate for taking out ur time and replying! I have  already mentioned that all the efforts put by everyone involved in BC are appreciable  including the ones who had to lose because of some who cheated , I hope the winning banner is not a part of the foul play though because one can clearly see 2  banner no’s were common in one section and this number is one of them and a few comments tin that thread also making my ambiguity  stronger ! 

As we are now openly talking about the forum and reports , I also wanted to be plain spoken too ,I don’t know what clean actually is but what I see here is a whole new thread everyday is being dedicated for name calling and mocking a few characters  and share abusive videos from SM !I also see those posts being edited/trashed  by mods but this is never ending as the user may not even know that their posts are being edited or getting trashed ! So even their efforts are being vanished ! 

@ Bold: Yes and they are trying to do the best they can. There's a lot that goes on. You see posts being removed, but there is definitely a lot of other stuff the team does behind the scenes that goes unseen.

As for the banner issue, Vijay has responded and we really cannot keep repeating ourselves so we'll leave it that.

NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Matter sorted 🎉🎉🎉 

Now everyone please calm down and banner is not worth the anger and frustration. Who is lead and who is not won't even matter because eventually all of us will move on to other shows and YRKKH will continue with their ping pong. 

If I hurt anyone, I apologize.

PS - Watch Jawan on September 7 ❤️❤️ 

Edited by NoraSM - 10 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Helping Hands

Originally posted by: Sherlockian

If one can’t appreciate the characters or story of the show, one should better stay away from such contests.

Banners represents the show if one doesn’t have respect for the story of the show, how could one be truthful towards one’s art in the first place. 

more than the show i respect the person who won the competition. I do not fight for fictional show over real people's emotions. 

chaipaani thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: OnTheBlock

How is this called being fair to a whole other half of the forum. 3 months is a long time. Thats 9 months without a part of the forum getting representation lol. 

A new banner where a Male lead is treated as a sidey and the divorced couple is romancing at the centre and which is btw the only thing visible on most devices. Centrestage perks. Incredible. 

The current winner might have made a pretty banner but its not an accurate banner. I dont want to mince words: Handling of which has only made divisive lines clearer than ever. Not the banner makers' fault though.. its the rest.  And thats that.  Too bad we cannot take this absolutely unfair decision to any other higher up. Never in the history of IF i think has a Male lead not been centre. But pigs fly on this forum, just like on ITV. 

For archival purposes, I would like to say : absolutely no thank you to any of the admins for handling this in the manner they did.  Am sure Abhinav fans will remember their great time on the forum lol. Kudos. 

A few days ago PR shared some bts of Abhira the alleged divorce couple... This is not real life. No sasural wales are hurt with this banner. 

It's a banner. It won by voting. You guys say Abhimanyu should leave his son while you can't even let go of a banner. 

Please don't insult the winner like this constantly. The votes counted was IO it was quite fair. 

The show gives recognition to a lot of ppl, even to the banner makers. If one can’t respect/appreciate the source, i don’t think one can be truthful to their art. Simple.

mickeym thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annabethhoney

Thought to answer in same language as u

am i not answered in English ?

firewings_diya thumbnail

Helping Hands

Originally posted by: Sherlockian

The show gives recognition to a lot of ppl, even to the banner makers. If one can’t respect/appreciate the source, i don’t think one can be truthful to their art. Simple.

it depends on eyes which appreciate art. Why we are expecting banner maker to consider abhinav as lead if she is abhira fan and hoping nav will exit soon.? Many banners had akshnav and abrohi together which abhira fans hate the most. Should we say those banners are not truthful to fandom? 

Annabethhoney thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

And adding too many rules will lead to less participation. Why will anyone make a banner with the characters they don't like. The effort it takes is too much. Let them make what they like with given guidelines. 

Putting so many guidelines may lead to less participation as the banner maker has to unnecessarily put all characters in centers where as they may had alternate plan of placing some good stuffs in the center. 🙂

Many people don't  like akshnav and abrohi but some banners will definitely hurt their feelings. If we keep on disqualifying banners with petty reasons who will participate. 

Mods have done a great job. 

The rules and criteria’s itself will help organizers and participants to narrow down the winner. Is there a no rules and criterias then what’s the point in organizing a competition they can randomly ask people can make manners and send us and we randomly open votings and then we can decide, but that’s not the scenario in every competition. If a person, even after completing all the rules criteria‘s and the scenarios given by them, and they win, they will be the real winner. That’s what happens in real life.