Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: mickeym

am i not answered in English ?

Spelling mickeym spelling….i know u r impatient but didn’t know this much😂

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annabethhoney

The rules and criteria’s itself will help organizers and participants to narrow down the winner. Is there a no rules and criterias then what’s the point in organizing a competition they can randomly ask people can make manners and send us and we randomly open votings and then we can decide, but that’s not the scenario in every competition. If a person, even after completing all the rules criteria‘s and the scenarios given by them, and they win, they will be the real winner. That’s what happens in real life.

it's not that easy to make banners and spend so much time on hosting the competition. Gathering ppl to make banners and bringing ppl to vote.  

It's easy to say but it's a tough job to do. Where even after doing their job they will be criticized like this. 

Banner makers have done what best they can do. Even many abhira fans hate abrohi and banners which has akshnav pics should we get them removed. As a sect of ppl don't like it? 

mickeym thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annabethhoney

Spelling mickeym spelling….i know u r impatient but didn’t know this much😂

oooh , iam not good like you .. 🤓

I hope I have answered your query and I am sharing it here again:

Well generally we have kept banners for 6 months and I think they have lowered it to 3 months for the next one.

Give some time to it and enjoy the forum till we find a solution and it could happen that mods decide to replace the banner with a new one made by in-house designer which includes all main characters.

Before the discussion further derails I am closing this topic.

for show related discussion please do it on YRKKH forum.

Edited by vijay - 10 months ago