Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: SEA05

Thanks for the advice, I already watched Rangrasiya, I really liked it, but Tanhaiyaan - not yet, but now I will keep it in mind)

You can first Try this video and then make your own decision to watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0OgxnmQP4o

It's a beautiful, contemporary romance and no stupid villainy like EK shows. The topic which starts about a girl having a past is taken to a full conclusion ...... complete in all ways

Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

We used to say Raksha Bandhana only...Early morning after taking bath we goes to temple and gives the Rakhee to pujari ji . Pujari ji will do Puja of the Rakhee and then it's considered as sacred. We keeps the sacred Rakhee in Puja thaali and goes home, I mean to my maayka. At Puja thaali there will be a sweet which sister herself needs to prepare. I used to make ladoos mujhe wahi aati hein...Then after doing aarti of Bhai will tie raakhee in his hand . Then he will give a coin and gift ...The coin is considered as very sacred and it's kept under the feet of Godess Lakshmi once the sister goes back to home..

Originally posted by: Revutty

We used to say Raksha Bandhana only...Early morning after taking bath we goes to temple and gives the Rakhee to pujari ji . Pujari ji will do Puja of the Rakhee and then it's considered as sacred. We keeps the sacred Rakhee in Puja thaali and goes home, I mean to my maayka. At Puja thaali there will be a sweet which sister herself needs to prepare. I used to make ladoos mujhe wahi aati hein...Then after doing aarti of Bhai will tie raakhee in his hand . Then he will give a coin and gift ...The coin is considered as very sacred and it's kept under the feet of Godess Lakshmi once the sister goes back to home..

That's so great a ritual. Simply beautiful. humaare jaise hectic city life schedule mein hum log short cut karate hain..... I am genuinely impressed by your details of ritual

Revutty thumbnail

Saalon se yahi chalte hein. I am used to city life only after joining in college. My maayka is situated in Village and still some of the traditional things are followed. After getting married and settled in Bangalore also every year I goes to maayka for Raksha bandhan. Just one day before my hubby and I goes and stay in my maayka.. Just before the day of Raksha Bandhan at night time I prepares ladoos, my mother prepares Mysore Pak which is also a sweet . By morning around 5 am I needs to wake up and I will took bath and then goes to the village's temple. After the Raksha bandhan gets finished I goes back to Bangalore and next turn is for my Dewar ...Then needs to tie Rakhee at his hand too...But pehla haq Bhai kaa hein as always.....

Saalon se yahi chalte hein. I am used to city life only after joining in college. My maayka is situated in Village and still some of the traditional things are followed. After getting married and settled in Bangalore also every year I goes to maayka for Raksha bandhan. Just one day before my hubby and I goes and stay in my maayka.. Just before the day of Raksha Bandhan at night time I prepares ladoos, my mother prepares Mysore Pak which is also a sweet . By morning around 5 am I needs to wake up and I will took bath and then goes to the village's temple. After the Raksha bandhan gets finished I goes back to Bangalore and next turn is for my Dewar ...Then needs to tie Rakhee at his hand too...But pehla haq Bhai kaa hein as always.....

Oh yes! Pehla haque Bhai ka.

Mysore pak ....... yummy, mere munh mein paani aa gaya...... Recipe share karo apni mummy se.

Revutty thumbnail

https://youtu.be/2E4GG6p48L0

Yeh lo aur dekh lo....

Thank you so much🤗 Do you guys use the same recipe or any better special tricks? Let me know. I'll try this rakshabandhan

Revutty thumbnail

Same recipe. No extra batter is used....This is the simplest way to make Mysore Pak. 

Same recipe. No extra batter is used....This is the simplest way to make Mysore Pak. 

🤗 Chal Revu, let's hug.... Virtually Long distance.

Just soch Revu..... Humaare hindu religion mein kehate hai ki bahot janamo ke baad human janam milata hai..... Aur aise precious janam mein hum India jaise precious culture vaale country mein paida hue..... Jahaan hum itne saare alag alag sweets, rituals enjoy kar sakate hain.

We are lucky🤗

Posted: 8 months ago

Ab ki baar mere Ganeshji, modak ke saath Mysore paak ka bhog karenge.😋

Thanks Revu. Aur yeh bata teri Hridya ka first birthday kab aayega?