Aao, Thoda sa roomani ho jaaye! Come, let's get romantic! HakunaMatata

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 months ago

Hi Friends,🤗

What was the purpose of TV when it first started in India?......... Have you ever given it a thought?...... It was meant for entertainment, information........ but it surely wasn't for negativity and villainy.

When mythology was written it was meant to build your belief: Good winning over evil.  I would like to go and once check what goes on in the brains of ITV makers, be it EK or anybody else....... is negativity and villainy become the only way to entertain people? or is it your sure sort TRP rise which brings you more ad money....... Hell with the viewers' mood boosters Oxytocin, endorphins.......Frustrate hokar, darkar raatbhar jagate rahe, unka psyche kharaab hote rahe...... Makers ka kuchh nahi jata!

So let us say NO!....... No to having our discussions and our happiness tied to some serial plot. Let us discuss anything under the skies.....anything that gives us happiness or concerns us....... Play a nice game!

Come, join me in this thread on the journey of happiness🥳 Any post is allowed, not necessarily restricted to the game below. Tag your buddies and let's make a bigger happier group.

Game for this month: Describe the best nature shot you have seen in life. waiting for your responses.😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Do you girls know what this is?

It's my best-witnessed nature shot till date. The Golden Everest Peak at Sunrise.

You get to see this scene in Darjeeling ........ either from Tiger Hilld Darjeeling or on Kanchanganga trekk........ One needs to go at 4 in the morning because the viewer's point gets hugely crowded....... You wait in chilling cold, wrapped in a shawl.... sipping hot cup of tea and at around 5.30 the dark skies start getting reddish..... In the western sky, the moon is still seen ...... but on eastern side the redness brightens and broadens and at one point suddenly on your left-hand side, the Everest peak becomes completely golden...... You can see only the peak..... rather the tallest peak...... The first peak to drench in liquid gold!

That's where our mythology got the idea of heavens- SWARG!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friends tagged directly to this post are requested to check earlier post to get the concept idea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxtdXXePGFw

Edited by Loving2Missing2 - 9 months ago
MinnieMouse90 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wow. Lovely shot Neha. Was it captured by you? I love beaches, sitting on beach side while its drizzling. It calms my mind. 

Originally posted by: MinnieMouse90

Wow. Lovely shot Neha. Was it captured by you? I love beaches, sitting on beach side while its drizzling. It calms my mind. 

I had captured the shot!..... But was long time ago..... and then changing of laptops and their crashing issues...... I might have my shots somewhere in some hard disk...... But more than a digital image, what remains with you forever is a mental impression etched in your memory till death.

And yes! Walking on the beach in drizzle...... Uss se romatic kya ho sakata hai?😳 Do describe your experience.

Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Mujhe itna deep knowledge nahin hein kee iss topic pe kuch keh pawun....But yeh phoolon kee nazara dekhke mujhe joh khushi mili woh lafzon mein bayan karna mushkil hein Neha. Yeh saare phool mere Bhai ne lagaye the sasural pe ....Kaafi saare paudhe leke aaye aur har khaas dhyaan rakhne ko kaha mujhse innn paudhon kee ... Whenever I miss my Bhai mein inn phoolon ko dekhti hun joh mujhe uske chehre ki muskan kee yaad dilati hai 

IMG_20220416_091116~2.jpg

MinnieMouse90 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yeah it was 2 years back. Was sitting on the beach when it was drizzling. There was noone except my family. I requested them to leave me alone (they cud see me from a distance 😜) for sometime and luckily they obliged. I meditated there for sometime. I felt so so calm there, the experience is etched in my mind. The experience is beyond words. 

Edited by MinnieMouse90 - 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Revutty

Mujhe itna deep knowledge nahin hein kee iss topic pe kuch keh pawun....But yeh phoolon kee nazara dekhke mujhe joh khushi mili woh lafzon mein bayan karna mushkil hein Neha. Yeh saare phool mere Bhai ne lagaye the sasural pe ....Kaafi saare paudhe leke aaye aur har khaas dhyaan rakhne ko kaha mujhse innn paudhon kee ... Whenever I miss my Bhai mein inn phoolon ko dekhti hun joh mujhe uske chehre ki muskan kee yaad dilati hai 

IMG_20220416_091116~2.jpg

Wow! Revu, so sweet. Bhai ho toh aisa!🤗 Mujhe bhi phoolonse bada lagaav hai. Apna ek experience share karti hoon.

Humaari koi wedding anniversary thee..... My husband was on his project and couldn't reach on time...... Bahot raat ho gayee thee...... Main jaanati thee ki usse project pe gift vift laane ka time nahi mila hai......And I was quite OK with that!

Janaab, kya leke aaye mere liye? Ek red rose plant from a nursery he found open on highway...... Maine poochha yeh kya laaye ho? Roses ka guldasta hi laate...... Toh jawab mila

Guldaste ke phool do din mein murjha jaate aur tum fek deti..... Iss plant ki tum care logi..... aur jab bhi iss pe phool khilega, you'll remember my love.

Ab aise pati pe gussa bhi nahi ho sakate ki gamla utha laaya as a gift😆

Originally posted by: MinnieMouse90

Yeah it was 2 years back. Was sitting on the beach when it was drizzling. There was noone except my family. I requested them to leave me alone (they cud see me from a distance 😜) for sometime and luckily they obliged. I meditated there for sometime. I felt so so calm there, the experience is etched in my mind. The experience is beyond words. 

Yes! That calmness cannot be put in words.

I was born and brought up next to sea face in Mumbai....... So I grew up watching different colours of the sea......... I wanted to marry the sea...... Loved it like a person...... Very quiet on the outside surface yet the waves touch you making you feel his powerful presence...... And from inside, the sea comes alive with currents, life, beauty!.

SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

It's something great and special.

Originally posted by: SEA05

It's something great and special.

Nature is always special😊 and more so, in India we are blessed with beauty of nature. Do join in and share your experience. Anything that you remember.☺️