Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Safeer is such an asshole seriously. Now that Maha is here, he wants to ignore sumbul completely but he doesn't want to divorce her either. Looks like NJ might scare Maha as well in future with Custody so that she stops asking Safeer to divorce sumbul.

Will Sumbul again fall into NJ's trap? Bcz she wants to bring sumbul by hook or crook. Bas ab fast kardo bhai. I hope NB starts doing things faster now smiley36

I don't mind the pacing, I'm curious what can she do to bring her back. Sumbul seems happy making a life of her own, and she doesn't have a family whom NJ can blackmail either

All she has is Murad, who she can pressurize to make NB fire Sumbul

Originally posted by: meandwho

I don't mind the pacing, I'm curious what can she do to bring her back. Sumbul seems happy making a life of her own, and she doesn't have a family whom NJ can blackmail either

All she has is Murad, who she can pressurize to make NB fire Sumbul

I don't mind the pacing either. ButI found today's pacing a little slow. Also it's not like NB is doing anything as of now. She helped sumbul bcz Safeena said. I am curious what she does in future

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

I don't mind the pacing either. ButI found today's pacing a little slow. Also it's not like NB is doing anything as of now. She helped sumbul bcz Safeena said. I am curious what she does in future

oh, I have been missing all the other leads a bit, I mean the last three episodes were very heavily focused on Sumbul and the next one seems to be also. I want to see more of Safina-Hunaid. I liked the scene of NB-Murad ..
Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

I think sumbal would’ve stayed and continued being delusional if safeer gave her any indication he wanted to continue the marriage but that stay away from me was the nail in the coffin

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Sumbal leaving despite nj’s threat , oooh she just lost her power over her most loyal servant

Originally posted by: meandwho

oh, I have been missing all the other leads a bit, I mean the last three episodes were very heavily focused on Sumbul and the next one seems to be also. I want to see more of Safina-Hunaid. I liked the scene of NB-Murad ..

I agree. There was very less screen time for other leads. I think they will focus on others from next week bcz Safeena is about to deliver. I think after her delivery, real fights between brothers will start

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Nj just letting Maha talk to her anyway and safeer says nothing when he had so much to say about noor bano disrespecting his mother

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

Sumbal leaving despite nj’s threat , oooh she just lost her power over her most loyal servant

I don't know. I feel like servant might be back to boot licking if NJ has something up her sleeve. Bcz she is desperate for Safeer so..

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

Nj just letting Maha talk to her anyway and safeer says nothing when he had so much to say about noor bano disrespecting his mother

Also the way he attacked an old man

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

I don't know. I feel like servant might be back to boot licking if NJ has something up her sleeve. Bcz she is desperate for Safeer so..

everything she did was to get safeer’s love , now that his made it clear he just wants Maha there’s no reason for her to be nj puppet when it isn’t get her what she wants