Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: meandwho

I don't get him, he clearly likes his wife, why is he so blind to his Mom mistreating her. If her is so worried about pain in her body why can't he suggest a nanny or like Murad help the girl out

he so badly wants to be his mother’s favorite. Regardless of whatever love he has fur safeena wanting to be loved by his mother still comes first

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

Sumbal seemed like she was more independent when she first came in but ever since she started working for nj and safeer came back she’s lost all sense of self

yeah but i felt even though she realized she was a puppet of nj, she needs to do more than just crib over this and take a stand for herself for the mistreatment.

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

I don’t think bano should take a stand for sumbal. She needs to do it herself. At the moment she was asked to take care of that kid she could’ve just said she wouldn’t be comfortable with that . That’s not a crazy request

I also think it's of no use. I don't think Sumbul is going to change or become soft or positive. I think she doesn't have that in her to empathise with others. She will become evil. Maha won't become negative. What Maha said yesterday was true and fair enough. But Sumbul doesn't really want help. She wants to be the only wife and NJ's chamchi and power.

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

If modern-day slavery had a practical example, it would be Noor Jahan's mental asylum. Sumbul didn’t know her oldie-goldie husband was previously married, but no one gave her a quick summary of his past 'ayyashi' before bringing Maha into the home. Not even Maha suggested properly closing things with the wife already living there, who wasn’t at fault. After all this, if Sumbul turns vamp or vampire, more power to her.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Another powerpacked week …I actually liked Maha again. She empathises with Sumbul. I think she will leave Safeer that’s why she has put this condition that she will continue to work. I do think Safeer will end up alone. He is so meesna …the most wicked one of the three..That guy contributed a chromosome and turned into his mother’s favourite..despite Hunaid doing everything in his power to be NJ’s pet. I legit laugh everytime NJ hits a crescendo when she hears or sees her pota lol. She is so weird apart from being a total psychopath and a tyrant smiley22 smiley36 I really want NB to hire some servants and rub it on NJ’s face. I wonder again about Sumbul wearing that necklace in next week’s promo..

Last two episodes of NJ were really depressing. I really felt bad for Sambul. Even In 2024 we are seeing how a status of women in this society is dependent on whether she is mother of a girl or boy.

Why there is no karma for Maha?? She was the one who forced and manipulated Safeer for second marriage.Now She got everthing by planning plotting. I hope makers don't give her happy ending

Though kubra is main lead of this drama but Safeena is real strong women. Really loving her character. Her talk with Submul at night were really good. Zanjbeel wrote some really powerful dialogues.

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Its NJ day smiley41

Safeer is the worst son, he is a manipulative lying bish...Hope he is left with no biwi at the end of drama...Zanjabeel please don't forgive every guy smiley5

Safeer is such an asshole seriously. Now that Maha is here, he wants to ignore sumbul completely but he doesn't want to divorce her either. Looks like NJ might scare Maha as well in future with Custody so that she stops asking Safeer to divorce sumbul.

Will Sumbul again fall into NJ's trap? Bcz she wants to bring sumbul by hook or crook. Bas ab fast kardo bhai. I hope NB starts doing things faster now smiley36