Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Posted: 2 months ago

Looks like safina sees the whole thing go down , maybe she’ll be the one to expose Noor jahan

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

Looks like safina sees the whole thing go down , maybe she’ll be the one to expose Noor jahan

Finally a badass character like Sarah from woh pagal si and noor bano

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Finally a badass character like Sarah from woh pagal si and noor bano

don’t think she’s badass yet but we’ll see
anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

don’t think she’s badass yet but we’ll see

I've seen her taking stand against hunaid

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: anikamathur

I've seen her taking stand against hunaid

yeah that one time but she’s still a doormat in my opinion but I have the most hope for her out of everyone to break free
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Super tense for real for what will happen today. I don’t want Murad Shah to die…he might be hospitalized though..maybe coma? Noor Jahan does like Sumbul for real..she thinks she can groom her just the way she wants to. I wonder where is Maha’s track going because I want to see it converge at some point…I Hope she is not pregnant with Safeer’s kid..!! Baby Safeer hasn’t divorced Maha yet so there is something that will happen there…Also when will we come to know about the bad deeds of younger NJ?

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Super tense for real for what will happen today. I don’t want Murad Shah to die…he might be hospitalized though..maybe coma? Noor Jahan does like Sumbul for real..she thinks she can groom her just the way she wants to. I wonder where is Maha’s track going because I want to see it converge at some point…I Hope she is not pregnant with Safeer’s kid..!! Baby Safeer hasn’t divorced Maha yet so there is something that will happen there…Also when will we come to know about the bad deeds of younger NJ?

I think, most probably, from the initial teasers NB’s father will die. There is a dialogue of NB that NJ’s sons killed her father. I think this is that scene. As he is already weak his altercation with the sons will lead to his death.

I think Maha will get pregnant as that is the only way, as of now for her to go back to Safeer. And I saw her in NJ house in the OST.

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: pressu

I think, most probably, from the initial teasers NB’s father will die. There is a dialogue of NB that NJ’s sons killed her father. I think this is that scene. As he is already weak his altercation with the sons will lead to his death.

I think Maha will get pregnant as that is the only way, as of now for her to go back to Safeer. And I saw her in NJ house in the OST.

Are you watching this drama?!

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

These psychotic sons fully beat up an old man. I thought finding out mukhtar shah died would give Noor jahan a reality check but she seems as evil as ever

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

I’m glad at least noor bano got closure with her dad . That would’ve been worse if he died without her knowing what happened