Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

yes because she found Noor aunty very graceful and elegant on face value smiley39smiley39 stupid girl smiley29

She had not watched Mere Humsafar otherwise she would have known better

Saba Hamid has played some of the most annoyingly evil characters btw.. she knows how to look and play Grade A kameena lol

This show- Mere Humsafar - Aisi Hai Tanhai ..

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

Saba Hamid has played some of the most annoyingly evil characters btw.. she knows how to look and play Grade A kameena lol

Saba Hameed should try playing rone dhone characters just like she did in kahin deep Jaley

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

Initially I thought Saba Faisal would have been the right casting here because of the pre-existing strong imprint of a torturous and violent middle class saas of Saba Hameed in MH..but she is playing her part extremely well..this cold bone chilling IDGAF tone of dialogue delivery....She totally makes me hate her with every bone in my body lol.
anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Initially I thought Saba Faisal would have been the right casting here because of the pre-existing strong imprint of a torturous and violent middle class saas of Saba Hameed in MH..but she is playing her part extremely well..this cold bone chilling IDGAF tone of dialogue delivery....She totally makes me hate her with every bone in my body lol.

Even Atiqa could've played noor Jahan but I'm glad she's not doing negetive roles and her role in BRKRJ is positive

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Yay noor jahan is starting to show her true colors to bano. I’m happy to see her get tortured a bit , that’s what she gets for being an idiot

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

A few sweet words and sumbal forgets that woman’s true nature . I feel bad for safina to have such an idiot for an ally

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

With the preview showing safeer coming back home , I wonder if noor I’ll go back to treating sumbal the way she was treating her or let her continue being her office buddy

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

https://youtu.be/2CYWXQDTIIo?si=JGjAiLfwX-fMTJQe

Edited by anikamathur - 2 months ago