Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

I agree , misery aside it’s one of the better written and directed dramas of recent times . All the actors are doing a great job even if I don’t like their characters

Hmmm but it is the same director who directed habs

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Hmmm but it is the same director who directed habs

habs fell apart towards the end but even then it was well directed for a first time director
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Posted: 2 months ago

Back to watching NJ. I can’t explain but this show has tremendous hook! Lol. I guess I’m just toxic smiley37 smiley39 I’m always like..this is dangerous and I’m falling but I can’t help it lol smiley36 ok but back to the show…so many things happened smiley3

1) Maha and Safeer..hello Munna baby 3 year old Safeer smiley39 Mamma’s vanilla boy smiley39

2) Noor Bano got a reality check like immediately. Noor Jahan is so vile as if that was not established already but wow she dint pretend for another minute and went all guns blazing as soon as QH happened smiley22

3) it took one free coffee from Sumbul for her to get into good books of NJ? I think Sumbul is playing her cards right..she will betray NJ and take her down so bad! I can’t wait for it.

4) Safina - it’s good to see her in rebellion. Keep that spirit going and I want her to even take Khula even if Hunaid changes..she should hit him when it hurts the most. I don’t want a redemption arc for Hunaid..I want that piece of shit to suffer.

5) I absolutely wait for Murad Shah- NJ altercations. I can’t wait to see what Murad Shah will do ..Noor Bano already knows NJ is sick and twisted and now the real game begins..she has underestimated Murad Shah and NB.and now I want the cards to open every episode. Next episode promo looks promising..NB*Safina..I don’t know what Sumbul has in mind but I feel she will pretend to be team NJ and join hands with the other two at some point..

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Back to watching NJ. I can’t explain but this show has tremendous hook! Lol. I guess I’m just toxic smiley37 smiley39 I’m always like..this is dangerous and I’m falling but I can’t help it lol smiley36 ok but back to the show…so many things happened smiley3

1) Maha and Safeer..hello Munna baby 3 year old Safeer smiley39 Mamma’s vanilla boy smiley39

2) Noor Bano got a reality check like immediately. Noor Jahan is so vile as if that was not established already but wow she dint pretend for another minute and went all guns blazing as soon as QH happened smiley22

3) it took one free coffee from Sumbul for her to get into good books of NJ? I think Sumbul is playing her cards right..she will betray NJ and take her down so bad! I can’t wait for it.

4) Safina - it’s good to see her in rebellion. Keep that spirit going and I want her to even take Khula even if Hunaid changes..she should hit him when it hurts the most. I don’t want a redemption arc for Hunaid..I want that piece of shit to suffer.

5) I absolutely wait for Murad Shah- NJ altercations. I can’t wait to see what Murad Shah will do ..Noor Bano already knows NJ is sick and twisted and now the real game begins..she has underestimated Murad Shah and NB.and now I want the cards to open every episode. Next episode promo looks promising..NB*Safina..I don’t know what Sumbul has in mind but I feel she will pretend to be team NJ and join hands with the other two at some point..

1- This marriage was doomed from start.. WTF was she thinking..he will come back to his mummy with tail between his legs and gawd i hope Sumbul won't take him back..

2 -i don't feel sympathy for Noor Bano yet..she was so dickmatised .. and also doesn't seem like she has much cognitive ability ..

3- i must have missed this..must have happened when i was fast forwarding..

4- The actor who plays Safina is a good actor..I like her.. and yeah i doubt PTV will alienate their audience by hurting the feelings of the "husband character" who repents.. He will say he wants a girl child and then they will gaslight the audience into thinking wow what a great human being!

5- I want Murad Shah to eff things up...The actor has such a nice commanding voice that he looks tall despite being like 5 foot 5ish lol..

call it schadenfreude but i would enjoy seeing Noor Bano suffer for a while LOL

she has been ignoring everything because the older Noor was "nice" to her, despite a thousand red flags around her..

Edited by KhaqONeal - 2 months ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

1- This marriage was doomed from start.. WTF was she thinking..he will come back to his mummy with tail between his legs and gawd i hope Sumbul won't take him back..

2 -i don't feel sympathy for Noor Bano yet..she was so dickmatised .. and also doesn't seem like she has much cognitive ability ..

3- i must have missed this..must have happened when i was fast forwarding..

4- The actor who plays Safina is a good actor..I like her.. and yeah i doubt PTV will alienate their audience by hurting the feelings of the "husband character" who repents.. He will say he wants a girl child and then they will gaslight the audience into thinking wow what a great human being!

5- I want Murad Shah to eff things up...The actor has such a nice commanding voice that he looks tall despite being like 5 foot 5ish lol..

1) Maha was wearing some kinda rose tinted glasses..I think Sumbul will take him back..I saw a brief scene in one of the teasers where Safeer and Sumbul are sitting next to each other and I think they are smiling. But I also think Sumbul will turn out to be the one who will be the infiltrator ..and blow it up big time.

2) me neither. NB deserves it at this point because how absolutely dumb can someone be. How can some lady you just met manipulate you against your own father ..and instigate you to hurt him in the worst way possible. But I do feel Murad Shah owed NB explanation and needed to tell her the truth about what NJ is like. He for some odd reason always was talking in riddles about it rather than revealing NJ’s kaarnaamey.

3) you dint see how NJ is now being ultra nice to Sumbul? And using her to take digs at NB? All of that happened because somehow Sumbul made coffee for her in the night without NJ demanding for it smiley29smiley36

4) ughhh Hunaid should be in jail. smiley26

5) ohh yes..his internal monologues are so good!

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

1) Maha was wearing some kinda rose tinted glasses..I think Sumbul will take him back..I saw a brief scene in one of the teasers where Safeer and Sumbul are sitting next to each other and I think they are smiling. But I also think Sumbul will turn out to be the one who will be the infiltrator ..and blow it up big time.

2) me neither. NB deserves it at this point because how absolutely dumb can someone be. How can some lady you just met manipulate you against your own father ..and instigate you to hurt him in the worst way possible. But I do feel Murad Shah owed NB explanation and needed to tell her the truth about what NJ is like. He for some odd reason always was talking in riddles about it rather than revealing NJ’s kaarnaamey.

3) you dint see how NJ is now being ultra nice to Sumbul? And using her to take digs at NB? All of that happened because somehow Sumbul made coffee for her in the night without NJ demanding for it smiley29smiley36

4) ughhh Hunaid should be in jail. smiley26

5) ohh yes..his internal monologues are so good!

3) As Amna said, NJ is playing divide and rule. NJ knows she has alienated Safeena. NB she is about to go to town on. Sumbul she wants to be her yes man her ally, her mole. She also doesn't want Safeena and Sumbul to be besties. NJ is being extra nice to Sumbul for some reason and not out of goodness of her heart.

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

3) As Amna said, NJ is playing divide and rule. NJ knows she has alienated Safeena. NB she is about to go to town on. Sumbul she wants to be her yes man her ally, her mole. She also doesn't want Safeena and Sumbul to be besties. NJ is being extra nice to Sumbul for some reason and not out of goodness of her heart.

I want Sumbul to pull off an Ekta vamp here ..manipulate the manipulator and and play reverse uno..and draw four the entire property and business of NJ and transfer it to her name smiley37 then our actually good at heart Sumbul can divide the property amongst the three Bahus and the men can now do the deep clean of the house and cook etc if they still want a place in that house smiley15
Edited by MaxMayfield - 2 months ago

I want Sumbul to pull off an Ekta vamp here ..manipulate the manipulator and and play reverse uno..and draw four the entire property and business of NJ and transfer it to her name smiley37 then our actually good at heart Sumbul can divide the property amongst the three Bahus and the men can now do the deep clean of the house and cook etc if they still want a place in that house smiley15

Not the third bahu..that dumb@ss will squander the property in no time or get manipulated in giving it back to Senior Noor..

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

Not the third bahu..that dumb@ss will squander the property in no time or get manipulated in giving it back to Senior Noor..

yes because she found Noor aunty very graceful and elegant on face value smiley39smiley39 stupid girl smiley29