Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Delulunahi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago
2 dramas in a row where the pregnant wife is pushed by the husband leading to the wife having a fall and losing the baby. In both cases the mother in law does not want the baby Noorjehan and Jaan Nisaar . Just awful . I hate this side of PTV. All they show is women being tortured physically / mentally. They constantly show women are the biggest enemies for women. Uggh. I am about to give up on both now. Not sure why I put myself through this stupidity.
mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

miss max, just admit it. you like rich people doing saazish and toxic sh*t genre. if it was a bunch of ghareebs or middle class plebes doing the exact same bs, you wouldn't watch smiley17smiley17smiley17

Its more that people in the forum love Zanajabell shows 🤣🤣. I am surprised you too are watching.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Watched the Saturday episode. Uhhh..I cant quantify how absolutely devastating it was to see Safina..atleast she openly called out Hunaid..but to see her go back to that house...it was absolutely heartbreaking.. Safina-Sumbul hug was so painful man. Also Noor Jahan's smug bitch face talking to Safina. MY GOD smiley11smiley11smiley11smiley11smiley11smiley11smiley11smiley11smiley11smiley11smiley11smiley11smiley11

I wonder why Noor Bano..who seems like a modern, intelligent girl..does not see SO MANY RED FLAGS in front of her already..Safeer ran away, Safina suffered a miscarriage..in the middle of all this..Noor Jahan is emotionally blackmailing her to get married..its becoming extremely ridiculous now..I refuse to believe she is so blinded by love..also I wouldnt fall for not-so-hero-material.

IDK maybe I need a break from this show..its wayyyyyy too toxic and extreme negative energy reigning all over it. Once the bahus start getting back at NJ and plot to take her down..it will get bearable..because I cant take it for now..after everything Safina went through :(

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Watched the Saturday episode. Uhhh..I cant quantify how absolutely devastating it was to see Safina..atleast she openly called out Hunaid..but to see her go back to that house...it was absolutely heartbreaking.. Safina-Sumbul hug was so painful man. Also Noor Jahan's smug bitch face talking to Safina. MY GOD smiley11smiley11smiley11smiley11smiley11smiley11smiley11smiley11smiley11smiley11smiley11smiley11smiley11

I wonder why Noor Bano..who seems like a modern, intelligent girl..does not see SO MANY RED FLAGS in front of her already..Safeer ran away, Safina suffered a miscarriage..in the middle of all this..Noor Jahan is emotionally blackmailing her to get married..its becoming extremely ridiculous now..I refuse to believe she is so blinded by love..also I wouldnt fall for not-so-hero-material.

IDK maybe I need a break from this show..its wayyyyyy too toxic and extreme negative energy reigning all over it. Once the bahus start getting back at NJ and plot to take her down..it will get bearable..because I cant take it for now..after everything Safina went through :(

Its bettet to take a break max. And after all this toxicity all the culprit might not even get all their due punishment. I found it unrealistic from ep 1 itself. If all of them get their punishment you can binge watch it later.

Edited by mala06 - 3 months ago
mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Is this for real? I think its a dream. I thought father would die.

Edited by mala06 - 3 months ago
Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Maha quickly realizing she married a man child . Girl needs to get a quick divorce and let them man go back to being tied to his mother’s pallu

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Noor bano I don’t even feel bad for whatever hell noor jahan is about to put her through.

Edited by Kittykatkit - 3 months ago
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

Noor bano , I don’t even feel bad for whatever hell noor jahan is about to put her through.

Welcome back kitty what happened to your Chrissy dp

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Welcome back kitty what happened to your Chrissy dp

still haven’t changed it back yet . Either way it isn’t a big deal to me