Shiv-Shakti become one at last + wrap up of Swayamvar

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Seems like the story is moving faster than expected otherwise, I'll be honest, I did compare it a bit to DKDM plot execution and over there, probably it was 65+ episodes later or so, is when Mahadev-Sati united. Over there, Mahadev was practically circumventing Sati initially due to aforementioned prediction whereas over here, Mahadev wholeheartedly seems to be going with the flow and accepts Sati in the first go. Precap seems to continue into the ash bath of Mahadev + haldi ritual. 

Felt bit hysterical but decided to mention that the makers seemed to have given Mahadev extra eye-make up or faint winged liner ðŸ˜†. Idk what was that about and a fellow member in another post mentioned about the yellow hues that are being observed lol. 😂 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hey yaar! I was also an ardent follower of DKDM. I was mesmerized by mahadev and Sati over there and it took 100 episodes were finally mahadev and Sati United. It was a love story I could never forget and the actors including supporting ones played their part exceptionally well. Mahadev was more humanized in the first 100 episodes when he was with Sati navigating their marital life. As you said I was so surprised, they wrapped Mahadev and Sati marriage so soon here. Actually mahadev and Sati love story has the perfect drama quotient to stretch 😀Anyways this show is good if not great. I can watch mahadev and sati love story in any number of shows played by any number of actors. 

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Hey yaar! I was also an ardent follower of DKDM. I was mesmerized by mahadev and Sati over there and it took 100 episodes were finally mahadev and Sati United. It was a love story I could never forget and the actors including supporting ones played their part exceptionally well. Mahadev was more humanized in the first 100 episodes when he was with Sati navigating their marital life. As you said I was so surprised, they wrapped Mahadev and Sati marriage so soon here. Actually mahadev and Sati love story has the perfect drama quotient to stretch 😀Anyways this show is good if not great. I can watch mahadev and sati love story in any number of shows played by any number of actors. 

Over there, it definitely took some episodes for their union & their marital life which was short-lived later. Over here, I believe Shiv-Shakti are shown in their primitive form, it seems like before Shakti was reborn Dakshyani. So now, I won't be surprised to see the self-immolation part coming soon. One more thing was the Samudra Manthan bit which was shown during Sati's time here whereas it wasn't in DKDM and a lot of major focus was begetting a child born from this union to kill Tarkasura. 

Goddy2010 thumbnail

Yeah right. Not sure why they are rushing stuff here. DKDM was right as per the puranas one of the main reasons for shiv shakthi union was to kill tarakasura. In this show they didn’t even show any other person trying to lift the Trishul and they showed shiva’s entry. 

devashree_h thumbnail

They did show few other people trying to lift the Trishul. That's why Daksh dejectedly asks for someone who could complete it.

I guess the mail focus is going to be on Parvati. That's why it seems like they are wrapping up this part. It was same in Mahakaali.

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: devashree_h

They did show few other people trying to lift the Trishul. That's why Daksh dejectedly asks for someone who could complete it.

I guess the mail focus is going to be on Parvati. That's why it seems like they are wrapping up this part. It was same in Mahakaali.

Devashree, I'm not sure if this show is intertwining some bits of Shiv Purana or making it up tbh. It feels somewhat conflicting tbh. I could be wrong but not sure which Purana is this show relying upon. 

Is the actress casted for Shakti/Sati going to play the role of Parvati also? In Mahakaali, Pooja played Parvati & Sati whereas in DKDM, I used to expect Mouni playing Parvati but Sonarika was casted instead.

devashree_h thumbnail

Since, Shubha plays Shakti and Sati, my guess is is she will play Parvati, too. The promo featured both of them as Shiv and Shakti. In DKDM, it was mostly from Shivji's pov, that's why they showed Sati and Parvati as different actors. 

Never ask which Puran this PH references.😆 They are infamous for distortions.😆 People have written multiple angry essays about it.😆

Goddy2010 thumbnail

Oh ok. May be I fast forwarded the episdoe 😀

devashree_h thumbnail

It was in yesterday's episode, I think. 

Goddy2010 thumbnail

Okay. I wish they have extended shiv sati love story. I hope they show some happy moments of shiv sati before bringing storm.