Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 months ago

The plot revolves around stories of Shiv and Shakti but mostly shiv and Parvati as the description of the show says. Sati 's arc will soon wrap up and devi Parvati will born.

Grey-licious thumbnail

i think the track is perfectly paced as there's not much to show in shiv sati's story except drama and DKDMD was too slow for my liking 

i am eagerly waiting for parvathi track to start, in shiv puran mahadev's emotions were so beautifully scripted like how he was hesitant to accept parvathi even after knowing that she's his shakti but the fear the pain of losing sati was not letting him accept parvathi as he didn't want to feel miserable again

i kind of feel shivji felt betrayed and was angry at devi adi shakti that's why he was not ready to drop his sheild away

i am excited to see all these emotions on screen I'm damn sure Ram Yashvardhan is going to kill it.

p.s i love his eyemake 😍

Edited by Grey-licious - 10 months ago
KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grey-licious

i think the track is perfectly paced as there's not much to show in shiv sati's story except drama and DKDMD was too slow for my liking 

i am eagerly waiting for parvathi track to start, in shiv puran mahadev's emotions were so beautifully scripted like how he was hesitant to accept parvathi even after knowing that she's his shakti but the fear the pain of losing sati was not letting him accept parvathi as he didn't want to feel miserable again

i kind of feel shivji felt betrayed and was angry at devi adi shakti that's why he was not ready to drop his sheild away

i am excited to see all these emotions on screen I'm damn sure Ram Yashvardhan is going to kill it.

p.s i love his eyemake 😍

I guess it is what it is. Let's see indeed. 😆

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Grey-licious

p.s i love his eyemake 😍

It's hard to forget first love, Devi Sati and Devi Parvati both are same person yet different in their own aspects. So obviously lord took some time and took proper tests of Parvati before accepting her as his wife. Also, Daksha was egoist but Himalaya was devotee of lord Shiva. She is daughter of Himavat and Mainavati. 

I am actually excited to see Ganga avtaran episode as she is her elder sister.