Ruhi.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Anybody watching King the Land? Loving the dynamics characters and the main couple. Such a simple romcom with no murders and no sad vibes. 

It's my happy pill for the week these days.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 months ago

Waiting for the show to wrap up so that I can binge watch. It's tedious watching an ongoing show. I end up dropping them midway coz I lose interest while waiting for the new episodes.

So currently waiting for the following shows to wrap up:

The Longest Promise

Hidden Love

King the Land

See You in my 19th Life

This weekend I will binge watch Celebrity.

Edited by Daebak - 9 months ago
Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Ruhi.007

Anybody watching King the Land? Loving the dynamics characters and the main couple. Such a simple romcom with no murders and no sad vibes. 

It's my happy pill for the week these days.

me... despite the fact it has nothing new to offer in terms of story. The cast and the character dynamics are the only reason I watch it. 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I started it , I regret it now that I know it's on air I didn't chk it beforehand. The wait is tedious..

Anyhow , I dropped it at 10th epi , I'll watch the remaining together ..

For those who are regulars with romcoms may not find anything new in it but incase if anyone is watching a k romcom for the first time I'm sure they will be teleported to the dreamland ๐Ÿ˜ 

Except for the first encounter post the leap, in the hotel room, I loved everything about it..

10th epi is a DREAM you don't want to end 

Along with the lead couple, the 3 friends and the dynamics between won and the 3 friends is totally cool. ...won and Mr. No are amazing too...100/100...plus the  tension between the brother and sister is very nicely shown, without getting ott or negative or depressing . They want different things and they want to do things differently ..the Inheritance battle will heat up ,but I'm glad it hasn't, uptil now n it's in the background while thy focus on won's love life..

And yeah..the Arabic prince epis deserve a special mention..they were hilarious ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Edited by Krinya - 9 months ago
Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krinya

I started it , I regret it now that I know it's on air I didn't chk it beforehand. The wait is tedious..

I made this mistake with Dr Cha and totally lost interest by the time the last 2 episodes aired. This time I am patiently waiting for King the Land to end and then I will binge it.

Witchofthewest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Daebak

I made this mistake with Dr Cha and totally lost interest by the time the last 2 episodes aired. This time I am patiently waiting for King the Land to end and then I will binge it.

I always make this mistake๐Ÿคฃ

I binge watched see you in my 19th life and the last two eps were meh for me.

Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

I always make this mistake๐Ÿคฃ

I binge watched see you in my 19th life and the last two eps were meh for me.

Oh no. I just started the show. Just finishing epi 1 right now ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Daebak - 9 months ago
Witchofthewest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Daebak

Oh no. I just started the show. Just finishing epi 1 right now ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†we both made the same mistake with dr cha as well 

Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

๐Ÿ˜†we both made the same mistake with dr cha as well 

But See you in my 19th Life has finished airing.

Do you mean the finale episodes were not good?

Ruhi.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

The finale was aired yesterday and it's so beautiful. 

Overall happy with the drama, it had an engaging story, good leads with chemistry no outrageous plots or forced humour. The icing on the cake was no breakup, no childhood connection and the leads meeting as adults.

He is attracted to her, asks her out, they date, they kiss, they communicate and resolve issues together and individually, they marry, hea. Pretty much what I expect from my romcom. I don't need a murderer running around that distracts me with a non-romcom thread in a supposed romcom plot (looking at you CCIR). To me it is in the league of Wwsk and Business Proposal. May be a touch better than Wwsk as this doesn't have a childhood psychopath and the ML is not narcissistic. 

Have become even more of a fan of Junho ๐Ÿ˜Š