Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ruhi.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

me... despite the fact it has nothing new to offer in terms of story. The cast and the character dynamics are the only reason I watch it. 

The chemistry of the cast especially the leads is so good. I told myself I would not fall for the chemistry after watching so many itv serials but her I am 😳

Ruhi.007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krinya

I started it , I regret it now that I know it's on air I didn't chk it beforehand. The wait is tedious..

Anyhow , I dropped it at 10th epi , I'll watch the remaining together ..

For those who are regulars with romcoms may not find anything new in it but incase if anyone is watching a k romcom for the first time I'm sure they will be teleported to the dreamland 😍 

Except for the first encounter post the leap, in the hotel room, I loved everything about it..

10th epi is a DREAM you don't want to end 

Along with the lead couple, the 3 friends and the dynamics between won and the 3 friends is totally cool. ...won and Mr. No are amazing too...100/100...plus the  tension between the brother and sister is very nicely shown, without getting ott or negative or depressing . They want different things and they want to do things differently ..the Inheritance battle will heat up ,but I'm glad it hasn't, uptil now n it's in the background while thy focus on won's love life..

And yeah..the Arabic prince epis deserve a special mention..they were hilarious πŸ˜‚ 

Agree, even I avoid watching shows live as waiting is so boring. 

Even for regulars with romcom there may be something fresh as there have not been many Romcoms these days. We do have cdramas but usually the characters are considerably younger. 

So true on the tension between brother and sister not being OTT. Till the end they have maintained so. It goes to a bad point but never OTT.

Lucky you took a break @ episode 10, the episodes 11 and 12 are sort of slow. Story picks up from 13,14.

Ruhi.007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

I always make this mistake🀣

I binge watched see you in my 19th life and the last two eps were meh for me.

How's "See you in my 19th life"? I was put off by the whole reincarnation thing. I mean if we have watched Indian TV, we would have seen so many punar janam shows alreadyπŸ˜‚. Is it worth seeing if only for the FL, I liked her in Mr. Queen. 

MaDiee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ruhi.007

The finale was aired yesterday and it's so beautiful. 

Overall happy with the drama, it had an engaging story, good leads with chemistry no outrageous plots or forced humour. The icing on the cake was no breakup, no childhood connection and the leads meeting as adults.

He is attracted to her, asks her out, they date, they kiss, they communicate and resolve issues together and individually, they marry, hea. Pretty much what I expect from my romcom. I don't need a murderer running around that distracts me with a non-romcom thread in a supposed romcom plot (looking at you CCIR). To me it is in the league of Wwsk and Business Proposal. May be a touch better than Wwsk as this doesn't have a childhood psychopath and the ML is not narcissistic. 

Have become even more of a fan of Junho 😊

Can't agree more. Most of the time of the show, I had a smile on my face. Loved FL's smile as well. She looked so sincere and strong and no overacting. Just the way I like. Junho was adorable. Though I missed his smile in first few epis, but then he made up for that  Liked the understanding and trust between couple the most. They looked super cute together is another thing. I liked him more as the story progressed. God he looked so reliable! Loved how everything fell in place at the end. I love it when they show proper closure for everyone. Overall had a happy watch.

MaDiee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Krinya

I started it , I regret it now that I know it's on air I didn't chk it beforehand. The wait is tedious..

Anyhow , I dropped it at 10th epi , I'll watch the remaining together ..

For those who are regulars with romcoms may not find anything new in it but incase if anyone is watching a k romcom for the first time I'm sure they will be teleported to the dreamland 😍 

Except for the first encounter post the leap, in the hotel room, I loved everything about it..

10th epi is a DREAM you don't want to end 

Along with the lead couple, the 3 friends and the dynamics between won and the 3 friends is totally cool. ...won and Mr. No are amazing too...100/100...plus the  tension between the brother and sister is very nicely shown, without getting ott or negative or depressing . They want different things and they want to do things differently ..the Inheritance battle will heat up ,but I'm glad it hasn't, uptil now n it's in the background while thy focus on won's love life..

And yeah..the Arabic prince epis deserve a special mention..they were hilarious πŸ˜‚ 

Yes, I even liked equation between couple and her grandma. I liked how he put efforts and was around her in the times and was Future rich grandson-in-law candidate no 1. 6 siblings rocked. Loved FLs sincerity and clarity of what she wanted and how progressed to have that. Her outspoken nature was brave and polite as well Loved it. Even liked how she handled Ji-hu and he reconciled with his family. They touched many things and left at the right time in the show.

Just would have liked to see some other actress play the role of his sister, she looked more like her step-mom to me. Nevertheless liked the show.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Agree, even I avoid watching shows live as waiting is so boring. 

Even for regulars with romcom there may be something fresh as there have not been many Romcoms these days. We do have cdramas but usually the characters are considerably younger. 

So true on the tension between brother and sister not being OTT. Till the end they have maintained so. It goes to a bad point but never OTT.

Lucky you took a break @ episode 10, the episodes 11 and 12 are sort of slow. Story picks up from 13,14.

I was waiting desperately for the epis to air πŸ˜ƒ So now I've started over and I'll reach there in 2 days πŸ˜†

Edited by Krinya - 9 months ago
Krinya thumbnail

The finale was aired yesterday and it's so beautiful. 

Overall happy with the drama, it had an engaging story, good leads with chemistry no outrageous plots or forced humour. The icing on the cake was no breakup, no childhood connection and the leads meeting as adults.

He is attracted to her, asks her out, they date, they kiss, they communicate and resolve issues together and individually, they marry, hea. Pretty much what I expect from my romcom. I don't need a murderer running around that distracts me with a non-romcom thread in a supposed romcom plot (looking at you CCIR). To me it is in the league of Wwsk and Business Proposal. May be a touch better than Wwsk as this doesn't have a childhood psychopath and the ML is not narcissistic. 

Have become even more of a fan of Junho 😊

Agree 100% with u..I don't look for depth and struggle in romcoms. ..there r other shows for it and I love them too..but why ruin a simple cute love story with unnecessary misunderstandings and side plots ? I wanna see nice happy  positive people ..

The chemistry between the lead couple is totally LIT .πŸ’« their love story progressed organically..

Some.of my friends dropped it in between stating "nothing happened in the show" ..arre nothing happened that's why I found it beautiful 😍  it was full of simple beautiful (sometimes hot πŸ”₯) moments between the leads smiley4

Secretary Kim, business proposal , shooting stars all are my favs but her private life will always be #1 for me..but now ktl might just surpass it on my list smiley36Or it's a tie. 

Me too..tired of childhood connection πŸ˜† Although I find it heartwarming but inserting it in every plot doesn't make sense. Secretary Kim had tons of flashbacks , ultimately I ff all and read the past story.on the net πŸ˜† Business proposal also didn't have a past connection.. shooting stars had a little but they were college mates.so it was quite nice..

I'll be bk after watching the finale. 

Krinya thumbnail

Ok so I finished the series ..here is my honest review.. 

First the awesome things..

Like I already said , ktl is THE k romcom in its full glory..each relation is beautifully depicted n very positive. ..grandmother - grand daughter and grand son in law , sa rang and her friends who is joined by won and his friend  (abs adorable) , father -son, boss - employee...

Apart from the romance & chemistry  which is ofcourse the usp, I loved all the supporting characters.. the story doesn't lose its charm right till the end , there are tense moments followed by adorable ones ...

Epi 12  specially when the gang gotta know abt their affair was hilarious πŸ˜‚  

Won's sincerity towards his job , how he proves himself and takes over the hotel business πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Ž too cool ..at the same time , he is considerate of her sister .. his mother , father and nephew. He's the best char in the show.. everyone loves himπŸ˜† 

How both of them handle the gossip news and them being the center of attraction..

Now the rant..

I felt the finale was underwhelming...the downtrend started the moment won went abroad...after that I couldn't understand what's going on in sa rangs mind....Firstly sending her away to some lesser known hotel of king group was unnecessary and stupid...it's not as if she was fired or she was at some place where won can't find her..won anyways was going abroad, why send sa rang away? To show his power ? Then fire her no. 

Secondly I dunno why these girls do it but by the end of it I felt that won is the only one exited abt his love ..(the other one was secretary Kim who looked disinterested towards the end epis) ..I mean why would she quit ( tg for small mercies , she didn't break up ) at this stage ? I can understand her zeal to start a business..abs fine..why did I feel like she made won an outsider ? She wanted to date him in open...did she  ? In her prev relationship she was shown to be extra submissive to her useless boyfriend . Here won goes out of his way to make sure she's protected ..I expected them both to face all the consequences but sa rang def wasn't happy when his grandfather ordered her to leave ktl. 

Very few scenes I liked in the finale..one was when they tell their grandmother abt the marriage decision..it was emotional n really well done..

2nd was hwa ran bonding with her son ..she finally gave in to her family n accepted her bro too.. 

3rd was won's proposal..sorry I didn't like their wedding sceneπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ  .they made sa rang look old and her wedding dress also I didn't like..my number 1 would still be secretary Kim...his proposal and wedding thereon was out of this world beautiful...won's proposal was still better than the wedding . 

Anyways..I will still cherish the 15 epis that they gave me..10 epis were complete in itself..11-15 also I abs loved..