shahsb_26 thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 months ago

I am sure people I interacted with on this forum has left IF... ðŸ˜†

But just saw a precap video where it seems like Ghum post leap is kind of similar to what was shown in saakk... Where FL heads for debate and ML's mom is impressed. ML hates his mom because he thinks she left him for her career and all that... 

Ctrl C + Ctrl V zindabaad... 

But I can hope given this is one of the top trp slots they will show Astha's equivalent character better... 

I used to love Astha and Anokhi's initial bond too. I don't think they will copy love story though... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 months ago

Yes. They are shamlessly copying SAAKK. Let's see if they'll be able to relive the charm.ðŸĪ”

mamta22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 months ago

Even Saakk is official remake of mohor. It's not the first time star has copied it's own show. Even sp serial imlie and Mohi(aired 2015) was official remake of Bengali serial ishiti kutum. Even remakes are hit eg is anupama, ghum, imlie etc. so it's nothing new.

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Exactly don't understand why are they copying SAAKK which did not get TRP in the first place. ðŸĪŠ

SAAKK is also a copy of Mohar 

mamta22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Exactly don't understand why are they copying SAAKK which did not get TRP in the first place. ðŸĪŠ

Even mohi which was remake of Bengali serial ishiti kutum was flop. But star again made its remake imlie which was hit. So channel again took a chance with mohor remake.

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Well, SAAKK had its major drawbacks, and I will continue saying what I used to say here when show was on-air. 

Execution sucked for this show! It went pretty well till, let's say Anokhi fell in love. That whole thing was quite stupid to fall for someone who character shamed you merely after sorry! But khair for sake of show, it can be overlooked... But her whole characterization changed while being in love. 

So, that's why this show didn't get trp and some of us did keep pointing that out, and then stupid lockdown, actor getting Covid and whole story went for a toss! ðŸ˜† Trp phir Udaariyaan le gai... With worse story but better execution. It's sad that nicer story lost to colors Story. 

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mamta22

Even mohi which was remake of Bengali serial ishiti kutum was flop. But star again made its remake imlie which was hit. So channel again took a chance with mohor remake.

Mohi was aired in afternoon slot and it still bad better story than Imlie Gen 1. In original Bengali show, as far as I know, second wife never turned antagonist and initial first forced marriage Troupe couple got divorced... Exactly what was in Mohi. 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Very well said. You know after a point of time in all the shows, (especially the long-running ones), stories tend to take a backseat and execution matters a lot. You may have a good story but if you fail to execute it properly, it is not sustainable ðŸ˜Š

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mamta22

Thank you for this insight ðŸ‘ðŸž

So looks like the channel still believes that this story has potential. Btw are you watching the show?

mamta22 thumbnail

Thank you for this insight ðŸ‘ðŸž

So looks like the channel still believes that this story has potential. Btw are you watching the show?

Mohor was a hit show of star jalsha. So definitely they will take a chance.

Not exactly but sometimes I come across episodes clip on insta. So I have an idea what's going on.