Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mamta22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Mohi was aired in afternoon slot and it still bad better story than Imlie Gen 1. In original Bengali show, as far as I know, second wife never turned antagonist and initial first forced marriage Troupe couple got divorced... Exactly what was in Mohi. 

Mohi aired at 5 pm. Yes in orignal ishiti kutum second wife was not antagonist but she herself moved on from her marriage with ml when she came to know about forced marriage of leads. And leads got divorce or not i don't remember actually it was long back. But last episode it was happy ending for them.

Even in imlie they showed Malini tried to move on but then they changed the story from orignal and made Malini antagonist.

In mohi since it was for short period they showed mohi and the ml got divorced. And ml moved on with his second wife or lover.

Hope I was able to explain 😊

Edited by mamta22 - 9 months ago
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: mamta22

Mohi aired at 5 pm. Yes in orignal ishiti kutum second wife was not antagonist but she herself moved on from her marriage with ml when she came to know about forced marriage of leads. And leads got divorce or not i don't remember actually it was long back. But last episode it was happy ending for them.

Even in imlie they showed Malini tried to move on but then they changed the story from orignal and made Malini antagonist.

In mohi since it was for short period they showed mohi and the ml got divorced. And ml moved on with his second wife or lover.

Hope I was able to explain 😊

Ohh, I didn't know Mohi aired at 5😆...

Baaki rest of show's story I knew. I think Mohi had the best plot, for they did not glorify forced marriage and respected love marriage of Ml with his best friend... 

This damn plot has been repeated in so many shows... Rang Badalti Odhni too had this but ML never married anyone else... Which was the best!