Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Me Lord,

I have to submit my findings too. A week ago, our client Dr. Abhimanyu Birla stayed in Mrs. Akshara Sharma's home and was served the jam made by her. Our client went through a personality transformation in this period, we suspect that Mrs. Akshara Sharma is adding narcotics substance in her jam. 

great point mi lord. Even our client has become JAM man too. He handles all "Tham Jam" after that. 

He even takes care of all "Jam"ela . 

He even wants to become "Jam"aai of thankless ppl 😡

Edited by firewings_diya - 10 months ago
NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: chaipaani

Where can we buy this Jam. 🏃‍♀️

Asking for a friend 🫣

We did some investigation and found out that Mrs. Sharma sells her jams like this in Kasauli's market her slogan is "Manali ka maal...Ab Kasauli mein" 

Edited by NoraSM - 10 months ago
--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yun nahi mere client ki sachi mohabbat ka jam ban jaata 

1000103286.jpg

"Meet Akshara, the adventurous artisan, taking jam making to dimensions unknown! With ingredients so mythical they have to be believed to be tasted. 

She dives to the ocean floor for the freshest Mermaid tears, gallops through enchanted forests for Unicorn hair, and scales the rugged hills of Kasauli for the elusive Chuckle Berries! All while managing to avoid bankrupting herself (just barely!).

Come, indulge in our luxuriously peculiar jams. They may not make Akshara a tycoon yet, but they'll surely make your taste buds dance! It's a magical gastronomic adventure in every jar. 

Akshara's Artisan Jams - Where Profits Meet Profiteroles!"

JustaFan13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

manjari: banane ka nahi hai par khaane ka hai na judge saab. Mere golu ko utha thak nahi sakthi ithna bhari hai mera baccha aur ye bread khakhe sookhi ti ban gayi hai 🤓

Manjari MAA mere golu ko nazar mat lagao. 

THU THU THU😎😎

JustaFan13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Birlas

Me Lord,

I have to submit my findings too. A week ago, our client Dr. Abhimanyu Birla stayed in Mrs. Akshara Sharma's home and was served the jam made by her. Our client went through a personality transformation in this period, we suspect that Mrs. Akshara Sharma is adding narcotics substance in her jam. 

🤫🤫

There's a secret ingredient I add only for Abhi!!! ☺️☺️

chaipaani thumbnail
Most Posts (July 2023) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

great point mi lord. Even our client has become JAM man too. He handles all "Tham Jam" after that. 

He even takes care of all "Jam"ela . 

He even wants to become "Jam"aai of thankless ppl 😡

1000103287.jpg

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

🤣🤣 

Scientiston ka bhi yahi manna hai Abhi bus Abhinav ho sakte hain. Due to WD abhimanyu Abhi kehlane ka HAQ bhi kho chuka hai 😭

point to be noted me lord mere client ki ex wife ne pathi bhi aisa chuna jo mere client ke naam par ho thaki bacche ko kabhi patha nahi chale ke uska papa mere client hai.

https://tenor.com/bscvl.gif

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

We did some investigation and found out that Mrs. Sharma sells her jams like these in Kasauli's market her slogan is "Manali ka maal...Ab Kasauli mein" 

And 7k ka maal free main 🤣

chaipaani thumbnail
Most Posts (July 2023) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

"Meet Akshara, the adventurous artisan, taking jam making to dimensions unknown! With ingredients so mythical they have to be believed to be tasted. 

She dives to the ocean floor for the freshest Mermaid tears, gallops through enchanted forests for Unicorn hair, and scales the rugged hills of Kasauli for the elusive Chuckle Berries! All while managing to avoid bankrupting herself (just barely!).

Come, indulge in our luxuriously peculiar jams. They may not make Akshara a tycoon yet, but they'll surely make your taste buds dance! It's a magical gastronomic adventure in every jar. 

Akshara's Artisan Jams - Where Profits Meet Profiteroles!"

The true origin story of Jam 

PhoenixRising thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Me Lord,

Yes, the jams were said to have ilaichi in them! But not mentioned in budget… 🤔

I may be less capable than Mrs Sharma in cooking but do we really need 1kg turmeric for 3 people in a month? Maybe I am not using enough turmeric… 🤷‍♀️