Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 months ago

These kinda ppl are the reason why Parineeti lost her self-confidence and became so insecure about her looks and weight.

Honestly the guy has shown his problematic side at many instances it's just that no one cares about him to make a big deal about it😆

Originally posted by: CLOBBER

These kinda ppl are the reason why Parineeti lost her self-confidence and became so insecure about her looks and weight.

Honestly the guy has shown his problematic side at many instances it's just that no one cares about him to make a big deal about it😆

I thought he was a gentleman sksjsjsk

MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Actually if you see Pari’s interview with her co-stars,she’s very chilled out and cool sorts.Watch her KWK epi with ARK,she was constantly pulling his leg(so much so that during certain instances I felt bad for Adi but she was just being that cool annoying friend).Maybe Sid and her also shared that type of bond during the making of that movie and if they did,then I don’t think Sid’s statement is as problematic.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyselfJ

I don’t think Sid’s statement is as problematic.

I dont think it is either. Its just a flow of a press conference 

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Much ado about nothing? All he said was they’re exchanging tips on weight loss and gain? Where’s the shaming

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Sid is such a looker. And the good thing is that he doesn’t need a wig or VFX to make him look good.😍

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

If you watch the full intervie, right before sid is asked about gaining weight for EV, Parineeti is asked about her weight loss. So in that context Sid made that comment. He didn’t just randomly bring up weight and Parineeti. 

https://youtu.be/qVdlPvt1ENM