Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Eid Mubarak everyone!! May Allah bless us all with his endless blessings, happiness, good health, peace and joy ahead..May He forgive our sins and axxep our forgiveness...

Ameen!!

Beautiful thread Nina..

Edited by Home786 - 1 years ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul

Thank you Adi ❤️ May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and prosperity Ameen Summa Ameen

Your welcome dear, May Allah bless you with utmost happiness and positivity and may you have a blessed Eid with your family and friends ❤️

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Your welcome dear, May Allah bless you with utmost happiness and positivity and may you have a blessed Eid with your family and friends ❤️

Ameen Summa Ameen 🤧

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Haroon is my jiju, his current show jhoom is doing well, so he will give eidi to his sister in law 😳

You are confusing both Haroons, my hubby Haroon already gave me Eidi, now I want from my jeeju Haroon😳

Originally posted by: la_Reine

You are confusing both Haroons, my hubby Haroon already gave me Eidi, now I want from my jeeju Haroon😳

Sorry I don't know any other haroon 🤐🤪

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Sorry I don't know any other haroon 🤐🤪

You only know one Haroon that's your husband, this is true love❤️ but pls dont forget your jeeju

Originally posted by: la_Reine

You only know one Haroon that's your husband, this is true love❤️ but pls dont forget your jeeju

My husband 😯, but I am still single 😳

Haroon is my brother and other haroon is my brother in law 😳