NINALOGY thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 1 years ago

Wishing you a joyous Eid filled with laughter, delicious feasts, and wonderful memories with loved ones. Eid Mubarak

Eid Mubarak to you all! May Allah grace you and your family with His heavenly blessings and reward you abundantly for your Holy sacrifice

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CranberryQueen thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Wishing you a joyous Eid filled with laughter, delicious feasts, and wonderful memories with loved ones. Eid Mubarak

Eid Mubarak to you all! May Allah grace you and your family with His heavenly blessings and reward you abundantly for your Holy sacrifice

beautiful!!! 

Ameen and Khair Mubarak Ninu ♥️

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Eid mubarak guys ❤️🤗

MochaQueen thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

I'm here to collect my Eidi. Tell Haroon jeeju to give me Eidi.

Eid mubarak everybody.🤗

Thank you Nina for the wishes and for this beautifull thread.❤️

Heeba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Eid mubarak to you tooo ❤️❤️❤️

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Eid Mubarak sabhi ko hope you enjoy it with your families and friends and may you all be blessed with utmost happiness ❤️

NINALOGY thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: la_Reine

I'm here to collect my Eidi. Tell Haroon jeeju to give me Eidi.

Haroon is my jiju, his current show jhoom is doing well, so he will give eidi to his sister in law 😳

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Eid is all about sharing what we have and caring for those in need.May you enjoy this festival of joy peacefully, submerged in love and generosity.

May this auspicious occasion sweeten your life with health, wealth and prosperity.

May you have a wonderful Eid-al-Adha 2023!

NINALOGY thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Eid is all about sharing what we have and caring for those in need.May you enjoy this festival of joy peacefully, submerged in love and generosity.

May this auspicious occasion sweeten your life with health, wealth and prosperity.

May you have a wonderful Eid-al-Adha 2023!

So true 

Wishing you a very happy Eid, Abby