Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heycookie thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

part 7

geet need to delve a bit more and stop comparing their status and try lnowing him more

maan indeed is a busy man

i like maan being possessive and this little jealosy game no matter what a man wont tolerate someone eying his wify

heycookie thumbnail

waiting for password of next chapters

heycookie thumbnail

chapter 8

interesting

geet really needs to hear this from maan

she really thinks high of herself

glad that her parents are humble and want her to be humble as well

now sameera callling and maan went to her hit geet, she doesnt like him being available for any girl but maan made it clear he isnt someone  ut her hubby

now karwachaut, i hope geet decides to celebrate it as one of her steps into this marrigae

heycookie thumbnail

chapter 9

wow geet realised she has actually fallen in love with this amazing person aka her husband

she heard maan convo with his mother and knows maan is in pain too

liked the little argurment that they have

but it seem geet need to do alot of mehnat to get closer to maan

her initial insults have added to this

so maan broke her fast somehow

heycookie thumbnail

chapter10

wow first kiss

but maan takes it all as drama he thinks she is thrilled by him and would leave hanging around him as soon as she finds a new toy

geet got jealous by bike rides maan providing to others so she wants maan totake her too

but here maan is right its all because of ego thingy

i hope geet takes some step and start liviing with him in his room itself, i dont understand why is it not striking her, instead of making him shift she should be the one shifiting with him, he wont because she insulted that on the first day itself

heycookie thumbnail

part 11

geet has started giving some respect to maan for real now and wont tolerated anybody degrading him

at the same time she is worried for her empire and maan understood that

sad that geet doesnt pay attention to maan family and his work

what maan said was correct she doesnt discuss her stuff with him and now him launching his biggest dream and she isnt even aware of it

maans mom is biggest maaneet shipper

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparna3011

geet finding it difficult to know n understand maan with her ego which she try to keep away but as she had hurt maan badly by insulting him .

maan keep away his lab setting from geet knowing it has no value in her eyes

mohinder feel proud when geet fight for maan's respect with her advocate saying respect his time

inauguration goes well n invitees impress by maan's presentation.

waiting to see geet's reaction on maan's success.

thanks for pm n pw 

Thanks Dear smiley31

Geet does not have any idea of Maan's profession .. she has to first know his aspiration to even understand that this is a big success step for him... 

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alamelu

this is what i was saying too....yes geet has fallen totally for maan....but has not been trying to find out about him...who he is...where he works...what he does...what he likes doing....who is in his family....

maan needs to see these from her to show that she is serious about their relationship....he does nto have time or the inclination to handle her drama ....yes she is shwoing more interest now...but is it for real??? how can he believe her....

yes she too would have wished to talk to him about something different and not again ask or request his presence to help her situation....sad isnt....

she once again cuts hiim off when he is talking about her failure in the project....she did not give him a chance to finish his statement.....and she repents it big time....and ofcourse once rejected maan is not a person to talk about it again....even is she wants.....she needs to learn to not jump in and talk everytie.....she should take time and say the words which will not hurt him...

she should also maybe move downstairs to another room in the same floor as him...not to be in a level up....

but its a start that she gave the advocate a piece of her mind and told him to respect maan and not say anyting negative.....her dad is happy to see that change....she has a long way to go...but she is trying at least..

so love maan's mom...

now i wonder if geet will happen to see his inaugaration on tv and congratulate him instead of questioning him......have a feelig she will feel bad that he did not tell her or invite her.....but then just like he said she does many things and does not talk to him about it at all..

they have not talked professionally yet...

Welcome back  smiley31

Thank you for your bang on response. You exactly got into the heart of the situation.. very well said , each word.smiley1

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niharika.Nair

Situation is a bit complicated for Geet to get closer to Maan 

yes, she is still taking things at face value... Maan knows it will fall apart if she is not at stage of taking it at depth.. thus his distnace from her... everyone is taking it as his ego... ego hota toh he would have not been still staying in her house with the way he is made to live.

latecomer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Well the man like maan are rare to find,  doubt hardly any....the way he said he would keep his ego side....wow! Geet must have donated pearls in her previous birth.

Other then this I had been thinking about Maan's mother a lot...the kind of upbringing she gave to her children, development of strong character of Maan additional she keeps asking Maan to contribute to marriage. ... I had been wondering what if geet had been commoner ....how could she behave with her then.....what I have come to conclude here she seems to be wonderful mother in law till now.

In this chapter there was a reference of dadima being unhappy with there failure. ...did they have business earlier which didn't survive or what. ...

Really can't wait.

Update soonsmiley42