Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 months ago

I am glad that Maan’s lab inauguration went fine without any drama. Maan is totally right in not inviting Geet! I am scared that Geet might take all of Maan’s credit unintentionally and i dont want that! Pls dont make it happen!

Will be waiting for next part. Pls update sooner. Thanks.

Mariam-athman3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Amazing update

Geet  is in love with maan  now she can't handle anyone to insult her husband ,seeing her lawyer taking his name with no respect she understand how r/ship with maan  is affecting maan  negatively ,many would have felt lucky to have as a wife but his attitude could not make to him be happy to have a her as a wife ...while maan  though he is seeing geet  effort to bridge the gap btwen them but her past behavior with him is causing him to be rude just to protect his heart .they lack communication in their r/ship the way maan and geet  open up to their parents if only they did that to themselves it could have reduce their misunderstanding btwen them

astalakshmi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Geet now accepted that she is fallen in love with Maan.  The way she told the lawyer to give respect to Maan is good. Will geet come to know about the lab or Maan will share the news. Waiting for them to know about each other.

suji007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Cannu send password mam, 

I don't get pls 

Gbhats thumbnail

Amazing update 

Geet is still not understanding maan. She is trying hard but as they say old habits die hard. Again theirs is a problem which has to get clear in front of the world and her so called relatives and she needs help from maan. Maan also busy with his first ever launch  she waits to talk to him. When maan say that he can help with new venture in mobiles she agn says that she will handle though unknowingly but it hurts maan and she realises her mistake   But Geet shd also learn that what work does husband do 

Maan doesn’t invite Geet for his launch as he thinks all will b talking abt Geet handa and the purpose of his project will be lost  but maan also shd try to at least inform her  the launch is successful but Geet unaware.  Maans mother tells maan to at least make an effort to carry forward his relationship and he promises her 

Hope both at least talk normally without any ego and pride 

suji007 thumbnail

Hi mam

Can u send password

suji007 thumbnail

Nice Chapter, 

Maan opened his lab, 

Geet supports Maan with lawyer, 

Maan is deeply hurt, 

Geet loves Maan. 

cooljigu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Amazing update. 

Its geet realised that she loves maan n have accepted herself also.

Geet is making efforts to reduce gap between them but maan is preventing himself by giving rude ans.

As he doesn't want to get insulted by geet like in past.

Love d way geet reacted to lawyer when he doesnt respect maan n gave rude reply to lawyer. 

Maan launch his lab n doesnt invited geet n he is rigth in his pot of view.

Let c how geet will react when she will come to kwn abt maans new launch lab.

Geet is hesitant to take help from maan for making pubic appreciation for her relatives. 

She thinks that he as always have sacrificed for her.

Maan loves his mom very much n for her he can do anything. 

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Wonderful update Anu dear 😍

Just loved it 🤗

Well I really appreciate that Geet has taken first step in registering this relationship with Maan that she respects him for his ethics and hard work

Geet was in a trouble & wanted his help but I think Maan has his stand clear that Geet has to come down on her ego & be a part of his life which will take time so he is taking things sensibly that gap between them doesn't spoil their relationship

The inauguration planned was really nice & went out successfully 🙂 & things are going to take turns now ... I would like to highlight the talks between mother and son which was interesting & somewhere I feel Maan would take concrete steps when he is going to bridge the gap of status between them & it will surely happen soon 🤗

But prime highlight I enjoyed was that the moment anyone spoke against their relationship & disrespect them they replied aptly

Waiting for more

Thanks for the PM ☺️

Keep writing 

Floweebee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So happy that they both are feeling for each other now, tab k god it's not one sided.

Geet is now realising that she needs to keep her ego aside to make this relation work

I can understand Maan's inhibitions but he should have once tried to tell Geet about his lab. I am sure she would have felt proud on him