Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tellyme thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: babelicious

Lovely update. Although missed Maaneet interaction or chemistry in this it was very detailed otherwise about both their perceptions on each other.
Very happy that Geet has come to realize a lot of things. Maan, her husband is one of a kind and that it is no wonder that she herself has fallen so hard for him. She knows that he is busy coz he is working on something big. She understands how badly she has hurt him with her arrogance. She knows that it is her who has always gone for his help & it is she herself who made him aware of what his status is in this sham marriage. 
But is this realization just enough? I feel something is still missing from her side. May be it is her heartfelt apology to him which is yet to come. Or the fact that she is still continuing to be careless with her words even after knowing the damage she has done to their marriage? In fact I feel she has hardly even began to put any effort despite knowing her mistakes. 

How many insults did that man bare to become so resentful towards her now?! When will she start working on this? 
Maan’s pov was good, very painful to see his humility. He is only surrounded by ppl who don’t deserve him. Be it his Dadi, siblings or his wife! How nicely he put everything in words to his mom. He also shared how hurt he was that she gave him a room downstairs like a guest while the whole family stays upstairs!!! I feel like whatever he is doing with her is still less. He shd be more uninterested in her . But the nice guy that he is has also got tired of behaving rude with her. She has given a chance to others to belittle him the way they are doing now! Glad to see princess standing up to her husband against the lawyer atleast now. High time she gave him the respect he deserves. She has again come to him for help. I was upset with him saying that she has been signing new deals but has never shared anything with him till date! Oh Geet!! What a mistake you have done 😔 He has a big launch at his work and hasn’t told her anything abt it. Glad to see he showed Sam her place. But I’m liking that character’s presence coz it always brings spice in Maaneet. Jealousy angle bla bla always works. I’m having a feeling Geet may come to know about this event & some things may happen after that.. eagerly looking for next

Thanks Sudha, once again for such detailed comment. Such comments keep pushing me to keep going and maintain the momentum.smiley31

@bold1 - Well then the upcoming update is for you to Enjoysmiley2

@bold2 - A lot is missing from her side.. but lets see how they work on it with their professional life demanding so much from them.. Or will it happen automatically.. silently.. or some effort and some organic... let's see.

@bold 3 - He doesn't mind it actually.. he knows he is not part of that life of hers. It's not in revenge that he did not call her but her acts makes him think she will have least interested in his small achievements and he does not want to waste her time in something she is not interested in

tellyme thumbnail

Chapter 12

Maan’s schedule became even stricter as he had his job and he could not compromise his Lab. 

He could not leave job yet as he needed monetary security for his family. 

So the first couple of weeks were very hectic. But that night when he entered the house  at 11pm, 

“Sir.. ma’am have been waiting for you in her study for a long time. Should I let her know?” asked Mina

Maan himself was tired, so to avoid for whole process of to and fro communication

“It’s okay. I will go see her there”

When Maan entered her study, she saw tired Geet sleeping on her chair

Curious, he came closer to find her eyes closed. She looked tired and he knew the reason. 

The share and stock of the Handa empire have been shaky. She has been working badly to find the flaws and make improvements but things were not in her favor these days.

Well, Maan himself kept tabs of market trends as he is all ready to enter the business world. But Handa Group, he made sure to keep himself fully updated on it. He may show her attitude, but he cannot deny himself that he has married her and thus she is part of his family. And it, being his inherent nature, he cannot stop himself from being concerned for any of his family members.

His siblings too, kept teasing on his ways but that does not stop him from caring towards them, same is the case with Geet. So he clearly knew the things that are taking toll on her

He went near her to wake her up. He was hesitant as to whether he should wake her up or not. 

But then he knew he would be busy again in the morning so with hesitation, he moved closer.

As he closed her, seeing her soft curls moving freely on her face, he was tempted to push them behind. But soon realization hit and he came back from trance.

But then he had to wake her up. Maan softly shook her shoulder but Geet was in deep sleep which caused her to not react. Maan thought for a while and then called out her name in her ear. 

“Geet… Gee–eet.. GEET…”

This made Geet wake up and get on her feet in hurry making her collide with his strong structure

He held her shoulder to make her stable. Geet immediately straightened herself  and remembered why she needed to meet him badly tonight

“You were waiting for me?” he asked, maintaining his calmness.

Geet stood up for a while looking at him. She could see how tired he was but she knew she has to talk to him. Her advocate was after her, the rumors were picking up, the share  prices were going down drastically and so on… 

She stepped toward him. Maan was tired but he had promised his Mom that he will not be so negative and give it a try. 

“Maan, you change and then can we talk or if you think tomorrow morning”

Maan raised his eyebrows due to tiredness. “I…um.., it’s okay, we can talk today. Give me half an hour”

Very tired Maan somehow managed after freshening up and came out. But he was surprised to see Geet with a glass of milk in her hand

‘Working too hard Maan. I would love to know your work but…” she sighed

He smile “ Let’s focus  on that ‘but’ ”

She handed him the glass of milk coming closer to him. He looked at her with curiosity.

“Maan, we have talked about your presence with me in public. The whole issue is now getting blown up. You said this week…” Geet was hesitant. She wanted to know more about him but her own mess was so big, she was not getting a chance for it.

“Ohh yeah… I see the share prices going down. I will make presence but you should look into your policies as well” he gave a genuine advise

She didn’t want to insult him by ignoring his talks on stock. Knowing how deep a person he was, maybe he really has some input. But his making presence with her, needed to be urgently addressed

“Yes, I definitely would like to know your thoughts but Maan…”

“Hmm.. when do we need to make presence together” Maan knew he was not needed to suggest on her business policies but as a showpiece to be shown

“Can we do Day after tomorrow, if you are okay with it” she asked hesitant

“My schedule is busy but we have to do it, so let’s get done with it”

“Will it be possible for day after tomorrow” she again confirmed

“Hmmm.. will it be some hours or a day’s program?”Maan enquired, gulping the milk in a go.

Geet forwarded her hand and took his in hers. It was after long that they were interacting again, so close and in the middle of this stressful period. Holding his hands in hers, she felt a pool of emotions which made her hand shaking while holding his strong yet slender palms in her.

Maan looked at her hands, holding his. His face was calm but his heartbeat definitely raised up. His mother’s wish to try also popped up in his head. He has no time to invest in the relationship with so many hiccups but still he can at least try to not back out. 

Geet made him sit on the sofa, still holding his hands in hers

“I was thinking, other than making a presence in public together, can we also spend some organic time together. I sometimes feel lost in this sea of success, failure, stocks and so many things”

She pressed his hand and it was first time he could see the depth of her words and in her almond shaped hazels

“Lonely… “ Such a high headed girl, her head held with pride, somewhere getting the sneak peek into her ‘this’ side made him uncomfortable. He still did not know if she would even consider him as someone who could help her out but…

“We will spend that day together. If you feel comfortable you can talk things with me” he tried comforting her from his words, still not sure if she needed it

“And what about you? You don’t feel me eligible enough to know things about you. I know you are deep. But you can try me, maybe I am not as superficial as you think I am” she definitely wanted him to explore her as well 

Maan wondered what has happened to her

“I am not that deep” he gave a small laugh “A very simple person. Maybe that’s where the gap is but yeah…we’ll talk that day and see how it goes”

Maan tried getting up but Geet woke up with him, still holding his hand

“Thanks Maan” 

“Good night” he looked at her hands which were still holding his “anything else?” he asked Geet who was deeply looking into his eyes. Her eyes were talking something, telling him some tale of her heart but he thought it was just his imagination

“I am tired” she confessed

“I can see that”

“Tired of this loneliness. Keep fighting for my spot alone with so many out there eying me. And then this loneliness at home”

“As far as I know, you always wanted this life. You don’t want people interfering”

“Maan” she cut him in the middle. He stopped and waited for her to speak. She was disturbed, he could see that.

After long Geet opened her lips “can I get a night in your arms? I want to know how it feels to…” before she could speak further, Maan bent and picked her in his arms. He somehow felt uncomfortable seeing the strong like her bare herself to him

“My room” he said to Geet who was completely lost like a kitten in his strong arms. So close to his heart. Ohh what was this man, she has no idea how slowly he has seeped within her that she felt blessed to be in his arms. She was loving his authority to take her in his arms when she most needed it.

All her pressure started evaporating in the thin air at this moment and all she wanted was to be led by him. Listening to his heart so close, her soft curves crushed to his hard chest, her heart was racing with uneven speed

Maan entered his room and softly placed Geet on the bed and went to lock the room.

Geet kept her eyes fixed on him. Did it even matter to her that she was laid in a very non fancy room and non fancy bed. All that made it most fancy was being in a room locked with him.

Maan then looked directly into her eyes and started unbuttoning his shirt. What was he up to, Geet wondered as her heart beat was only rising along with the hormonal temperature inside her. But she was in no mood of words. Anyways, her words come out the wrong way every time  and spoil things.

Maan came and settled beside her with his bare front. Geet moved to give him the space but he wrapped his hand around her waist and pulled her closer. Geet smiled, being dominated was not that bad after all, esp. by this man. From his other hand, he cupped her nape, grabbing her hair a little and brought her even closer, bent and pressed his lips on hers. 

Geet, like a hungry, from ages, wide opened her mouth for him to take over. Maan pushed his tongue inside and took her lips within his wide open ones. Grabbing her hair in his fist he pushed her back and he pushed himself closer to her, keeping the deep kiss intact, sucking her breath he made her lay on the pillow as he was half on top of her. Geet moved her hands to slip them on his bare body, pushing his shirt completely away. She moved her hands all over to feel his muscled body. 

Maan separated to take some breath and looked into her eyes. Their deep eyes met and talked, no words were needed. 

They were not emotionally close enough for him to place soft kisses on her eyes and lips to soothe her. Till now he was only comfortable showing her the passion he has for her and giving her warmth via his passion. Nor did she expect anything soft from him as of now or did not know, if she was even prepared for that kind of softness. That kind of emotion will tear her apart.

She gave a slight pull on his body to bring him closer. Maan moved his hand to place them inside her shirt and again pressed his lips on hers. Sucking her again, he this time moved his hand inside her shirt to feel her soft skin and moved it to her back to unhook her bra. Geet dug her nails deep into his skin, kind of giving him an approval. Well, he was not waiting for it though. Maan pressed her globes tight in his fists as he sucked her deeper. Geet was breathing heavily as Maan pressed her globes harder and harder matching with the deep kiss he had taken her into. After pouring out his passion he let go, ending it by pinching her tips hard.

Geet was breathing hard, her whole body had warm fluid racing inside. Maan shifted weightless Geet on side, slid beside her, took her in his embrace, pulled the quilt on them

“Sleep”

Geet didn’t want to ponder on the effect and after effect of what transpired. She just wanted to live in this moment, capture it and loosen her stress. Without a word, she closed her eyes and before she could think further, they were in deep sleep.

Next morning when Geet woke up she realized she was in Maan’s room. Smile formed on her face, as  she forgot all the stress going on in her business world. She closed her hands across herself to capture the feeling, smiling. She looked around to find that Maan had left long back. She looked at the clock on the table and her eyes widened to see it was 10 am.

There was a knock on the door “Come In” and super smiling Mina entered with her coffee. 

“Good Morning ma’am” and Geet could see a teasing smile on her face. 

“Hmmm.. Good Morning” Geet tried to be serious but experienced Mina could see the hidden blush

“Ma’am this note, from sir for you” 

Geet took the note from Mina and looked at it “Take a break. The empire will not crash down in a day’s break” smile formed on her face

“Ma’am I already told the driver that you will not go to the office today,” said Mina, still smiling. Mina was genuinely so happy that the two atleast shared a room.

“Hmm.. go” Geet shooed Mina away.

Geet kept looking at the note, unaware of the fact that she was badly red with a broad smile on her face, remembering last night. The note only added to the effect

“Wow…he himself left and left this note for me.” she murmured and looked up, lost in him, to find him standing in front of her, supporting himself on the table edge, his legs crossed and his eyes bore on her, the thin material shirt flowing on either side, showcasing his wonderful physique.

Jaanam dekh lo

Mit gayi dooriyaan

Main yahaan hoon, yahaan hoon, yahaan hoon, yahaan..

Jaanam, dekh lo, mit gayi dooriyaan

Main yahaan hoon, yahaan hoon, yahaan hoon, yahaan

Geet stood with a smile and approached him but he disappeared.

Geet hit her head “ohh Geet, hell. Control” she hit her head.

Geet took her coffee and settled on the dining table and took the newspaper to distract her wandering heart. She sipped the coffee and turned the page to find a big advertisement on the whole page with a well built model posing for something.  The Ad got blurred and Maan’s face appeared there and next he was out from the page and walked around the table

Kaisi, sarhadein, kaisi majbooriyaan

Main yahaan hoon, yahaan hoon, yahaan hoonm yahaan

And he settled opposite to her, gave her a wink with smile on his handsome face

Tum chhupa na sakogi main woh raaz hoon

Tum bhoola na sakogi woh andaaz hoon

Goonjta hoon jo dil mein toh hairaan ho kyun

Main tumhaare hi dil ki toh awaaz hoon

She shook her head and got up to leave for her room. 

“Himself left for his work, made me stay at home and now he is troubling me”  she pouted 

“Ma’am anything troubling you” Mina asked on her pout. She has been observing her ma’am unusual sweet smile for a long time and was enjoying teasing her.

“No. Did I ask for anything?”

“No ma’am” Mina was still smiling

“And stop this stupid smiling of yours,” “Sure ma’am” Mina said, still smiling. Geet shook her head and left for her room.

Ohh her room was empty. At least he is not here to trouble her. She threw her back on the bed and spread her hands above her head, feeling the peace.

Later Geet went to the washroom to freshen up and shower. As she showered, his passionate kiss hovered in her mind. Thankfully he did not appear in the bathroom, she sighed in relief. 

Geet came out in the bathrobe and towel on her head. Ohh she remembered to tell the team to arrange for the charity event tomorrow. Geet went to the study and was surprised to see Maan busy in some book there. Then he turned to her and got up to get near her

Sun sako, toh suno, dhadkanon ki zabaan

Kaisi, sarhadein, kaisi majbooriyaan

He came closer to her and walked around her, slightly touching her towel. She turned towards him and he was gone. Geet hit her head. She has to get busy soon or this man is going to take up her whole mind. 

Geet made a call to the organizer. They had already made the buzz of the charity event and only the date was left to be announced. But now that she got a date from Maan, she called the organizer

“Hi”

“Yes, set the time for tomorrow 10 am to 12 noon. Start inviting everyone. I also want the media to be there but do not invite them exclusively. Just make sure they are there. Also other intended parties, just spread the buzz to those who should not be directly invited but ensure they are there.”

“Sure ma’am”

“And make sure no info should be leaked that my husband will be there. I want it to come as surprise for them and look as a casual from our side”

“Rest assured ma’am”

She disconnected the call and took a deep breath out. Ohh that was a good distraction. Geet decided to take a nice break and staying in the house was not an option as her husband was going to trouble her the whole day.

So she decided to go visit her personal care center.

In the personal care center, Geet went for a massage first. She stripped her clothings and lay there covered with a ‘sheet only ‘ on her body. The massage girl entered and her eyes widened as she saw Maan walking beside her.  

The girl took the oil in her hand while Maan was smiling standing in front.

As the girl placed her hand on Geet’s bare body, he came closer to her, raising Geet’s heart beat

Main hi main ab tumhaare khayaalon mein hoon

Main jawaabon mein hoon

Main sawaalon mein hoon

Main tumhaare har ek khwaab mein hoon basa

Main tumhaari nazar ke ujaalon mein hoon

Geet turned to the other side. But he appeared there. “Shameless” she uttered but he was not leaving the room and the massage went on

Dekhti, ho mujhe, dekhti ho jahaan

Kaisi sarhadein, kaisi majbooriyaan

ENJOY!!!smiley1

Please do press like and comment!!smiley42

Will eagerly wait to hear from all of you.smiley31 

All new readers, please try this part as  an OS and if you like it, please let me know, I will send you the secrets.

Anusmiley27

Copyright ©anusworldoffictions.blog 2024 and ©[email protected] 2024. All Rights Reserved.

Except as permitted by the copyright law applicable to you, you may not reproduce or communicate any of the content on this website without the permission of the copyright owner.

Edited by tellyme - 29 days ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Prachi1967 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Lovely part 😀😀😁 waiting for next part....

PazzoFMG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for lovely update Anu. After so long!!!

Feeling romantic reading this part. Well written, turning their relationship physically and emotionally. Waiting for the part where they open up. Please do update early, a sincere request. 

ArhamRizwan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Extremely beautiful update 

Loved it

How will I wait for the next update now? It will be too tough.

Geet is feeling lonely and stressed because of company shares. Maan took her to his room. They have not talked to each other much yet so there is only attraction and passion between them as of now.

Eagerly waiting for next update 

ranumohanty34 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hi, nice chapter dear, Maan came back late at night came to know about geet waiting for him in her study, Maan went to meet her, saw her sleeping in the chair, Maan wake her up, ask her why she waiting for him, Maan knew everything about handa stock, he knew she is very worried and tired too, geet said about the situation ask his time, Maan said they will appear together day after tomorrow, geet asked a night to be with him, Maan take her to his room, they kissed each other and slept, Maan asked her to take leave for a day, geet also take leave but all day she get distracted with his thought. Eagerly waiting for next chapter.

GuruDd thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

nice one 

thanks for the update well geet is all over her husband and she was waiting for him to return so that can she talk and the matter was serious 

then she slept whi;e waiting for him maan cam after his hectic schedule to only see her beautiful wife is waiting for him well the scenes were absolute hot but i think there is lack of emotional connection yet ? 

there is long way I  think 

swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Part-12 

Nice update..

Commented on blog..

Ramykrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

unbelievable and romantic update,love it Anu,the best one.

taahir004 thumbnail

Chapter 12

A Beautiful Chapter 

I like that Geet opened up to Maan

though he finds it difficult but he could see her loneliness and thankfully

Maan takes Geet in his arms and she was just blown away by him

will place my full comment on blog later please