Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Beautiful teaser

Maan is taking all the responsibility 

Her sister teasing him 

pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Congratulations for new story, Maan is boring for they siblings. 

ArhamRizwan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nice teaser 

Maan is concentrating on his studies and job.

Will be waiting for updates 

tellyme thumbnail

Prologue

“Geet darling, are you sure about this”

“Cent percent Dad. I have thought from every angel and this is my final list”

“Geet, you are not buying any party supplies that you have come out with a list. You will be married to a person and he will be your husband. He will not be a thing but a real person with flesh, blood and brain”

“Of course Mom, all the criteria that you mentioned, I have taken care of in my list. He should have a brilliant brain, great looks but poor and needy. That is needed for him to run on my wish. He will be a puppet husband, just for a show. I just need him so that these eagles do not have any chance to claim our business empire.”

“But why poor needy and a puppet husband, Darling”

“Dad, this business empire of ours is my only love. I cannot give love to anyone and I can’t give anything to this relationship. And there are few major problems with a rich and not so needy person as my husband. First, he will expect from this relation and not act just as a puppet, to be available to act as my husband as and when needed, second, even if he somehow agrees to come and stay with me here after marriage, which is highly unlikely for the rich guy, he and his family will expect a wife and daughter in law acts from me and I am clearly not into that idea from any angle. If you find a rich guy who is ready to marry me with these conditions and not expecting a single penny or attachment from my side, you can very well find him.”

“Why will anyone affluent agree to your weird conditions, Geet?”

“That’s why Dad, I came with this criteria - Brilliant brain, so he can act as my husband whenever needed, Good looks, so I can present him in society after decking him with expensive attire and poor and needy, so we can buy him and he runs as per my wish.”

Rano’s temper rose on Geet’s weird talk about having such a husband. Even though very rich, she has always learned to respect life partners.

“You are not asking for husband but slave”

“Mom, I am not going to insult him. It will be a deal. He will bargain himself for my money. He will act as per my need as and when needed. He will be given his own separate luxury suit to live only the condition will be, he will have to forget his own family and can visit only on my permission.”

“Geet Darling, why would a man with brilliant brain do it, even if he is poor”

Geet gave a cunning smile to her Dad and came towards him

“Because when you find a suitable candidate dad, you will make sure that he becomes so helpless and needy that he has no option but to sell himself to us.”

ENJOY!!!

Like and Commentsmiley42

Copyright ©anusworldoffictions.blog 2024 and ©te[email protected]. All Rights Reserved.

Except as permitted by the copyright law applicable to you, you may not reproduce or communicate any of the content on this website without the permission of the copyright owner.

Edited by tellyme - 27 days ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Once again congrats on the new story! 

we readers are really lucky!

Fascinating prologue.... superbly written

Geet is really arrogant

her mom did have a point

well Geet wants someone who is handsome, brilliant yet poor

while I understand that she wants to protect their empire

but making the person her slave is not right

so she is looking for her someone who is needy and helpless

he has to sell himself to Geet

waiting for the updates

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya_21

Where is chap6er 1

Di

will post my night time.. and then it will be on hold for Saathiya to end 

MA1970 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Interesting prologue.

abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

It's like another version of Roothe piya manao kaisa but with a more villainous geet giving it a tanka

Continue soon 

tellyme thumbnail

Chapter 1

Six months later, 

Maan settled on the dining  table of his two bedroom apartment in Thane, Mumbai and smiled at his brother Vikrant and Anwesha, who were busy in some discussion. They ignored him as his talk was nothing that could be termed as interesting. They respected him not only as an elder but because he was the sole bread owner of their family of six. Double Phd in BioChemical, Maan was best at his work and had great knowledge in his field and thus his salary in his field was much higher than normal. Though the BioChemical industry did not have average high salary but exceptional like Maan was at the higher end of industry standard salary.After tax, every month around  three lakhs got deposited in his bank account . But his responsibilities were even higher. Expenses for his salary included, Grandma’s regular medication due to old age health issues, Dad’s high cost medical bill as he was on a wheelchair, EMI for a two bedroom apartment in decent society in Thane, saving money for Anwesha’s wish to go abroad and study and last but not at all the least, saving for his own dream of setting  up his own venture in BioChemical industry, high fees for his own MBA course for professionals from reputed institute.

Vikrant was the only one who had become independent recently. But he earned only enough to get his expenses out.  Seeing Maan not leading a fun life and always boring himself in study, had made Vikrant to not do what his brother has done, that is not to enjoy his life. He had done average and was earning average. Again unlike Maan, he did not wish to spend all his youth in sacrifice. He wanted to enjoy his life and thus his expenses were high enough to use all his earnings. And Maan had supported him in this, or said encouraged him. According to Maan, if one person in the family was already taking on the expenses of the family, other members should at least enjoy their life. Maan did not want his siblings to struggle as well. He was working on fulfilling his dream then his siblings should also do what they wish their life to be.

Dadima was seated in the head seat, still believing that she was the head lady of the village and wife of Sarpanch, sitting with pride in her Haveli of Hoshiyarpur.

Sandhya, his mother, who was done placing bowl on the dining table looked at the two busy siblings

“Vikrant and Anwesha, is this how you do? Bhai is there on table and you two do not bother to even wish him”

“Mom, am I any guest? We sit daily together for dinner, why to go for formal wishes and all? Carry on guys”

Anwesha pouted “Mom, Bhai is right. You just love to guilt trip us.” She turned to Maan

“How was your day Bhai? Bhai, actually this meme, it’s so funny. I was showing Vicky Bhai. See” she forwarded her phone to Maan. Maan forwarded his hand but then she backed out. Maan simply smiled to himself

“Leave it Bhai, you will think it’s silly.” she shook her head “Anything fun is silly for Bhai”

Maan quietly backed his hand.

Sandhya opened her lips to put some sense in Anwesha but Maan signaled her to let it go.  He didn’t want the fun dinner time to be boring and a lesson learning session for his siblings due to him.

“Annie, show me dear and explain it to me. I want to be up to date. Your elder brother can’t be fun but your Dadima is”

“Dadima you are already up to date. See how you call us Annie and Vicky. Bhai calls us Anwesha and Vikrant in front of our friends. Bhai you know it looks so out of place.”

“My dear little sister, I am busy with my job, research, my MBA program and my dream, so I miss on current social media trends of calling siblings with fancy names.”

“Bhai, I know you have the responsibility of the whole family, but can we not have fun at least on the dining table. Or we need to realize every minute that the whole family is running on your shoulders. Mom and Dad anyways don’t leave the chance to tell us this ten times a day”

“Anwesha, you do not have to remember at all what I am doing. Being the elder of the family, it is my responsibility.It’s nothing special that I am doing. But if you dream of going abroad, you can put some effort into getting scholarships rather than updating yourself with the current social media trend. I am arranging for funding, but you will feel proud if you get some scholarship”

“Bhai, you have just turned thirty this year, but you act as forty. I don’t want to give up on all youth trends because we have less money and earn scholarships for money. You promised me, you will do anything but fulfill my wish and now when you are not able to, you are pressuring me for a scholarship. I am studying and giving exams for scholarships but I won’t give up everything and bore myself only in books like you.”

Vikrant supported Anwesha  “Don’t behave the same with your wife Bhai, when you are married. She will run away in a year listening to your money saving lectures”. Anwesha laughed with her closed lips. 

Maan moved to Vikrant “Vikrant, I don’t speak as I have much on my plate than getting into useless arguments. I believe in my work to speak rather than words. And not for what I do for my family but don’t you think you should respect me as I am your elder brother.” 

Vikrant looked down “Sorry Bhai. I was just
”

“Fine, but try to know your limits when you speak,” Vikrant nodded. That made Annie keep her lips in control as well and his Dadima also knew, when her eldest quiet grandson gives warning to one, it goes to all.

“Anyways, talking of a wife, someone approached me for their daughter’s alliance” Everyone got excited but Dadima uttered 

“One more to feed. We are in shortage with what we have, one man to earn, let’s add one more to our feather”

Sandhya looked shocked at her mother in law 

“How can you say so Maa? Maan is the perfect age for marriage. He is the one doing it for the whole family and does he not have to start his own life?”

“I am not his enemy but you should be a bit practical Sandhya. This family of six is running on Maan’s salary. Annie has to go abroad. Once his wife comes, she will claim her expectation on him as his wife”

“Maa-Dadima, can both of you let me complete? I have declined the offer.”

“Why Maan, you do not need to discuss your parents? ” complained his father

“Papaji, it’s nothing like that. It was an absurd proposal, made no sense.”

“So, Bhai. For a person like you, loaded with responsibility, do you imagine a proposal from a business tycoon for his daughter. All proposals are going to be absurd and you need to choose from them” Laughed Vikrant, Anwesha and Dadima

“So Vikrant my brother, to let you know, it was absurd because it was a proposal from a business tycoon for his businesswoman daughter” Maan answered everyone with calmness yet clarity

“Anything” Vikarant shook his head

“Everyone here knows the Handa group, right?”

“Of course Bhai” laughed Annie “Now don’t tell us that Mohinder Handa came to you with proposal of his only daughter, the beauty queen, aggressive and dynamic business women, Geet Handa and you declined it”

Maan came forward, held Anwesha’s shoulder. “You got it perfectly right dear sister. It was proposal from Mohinder Handa for his only daughter, the beauty queen, aggressive and dynamic business women, Geet Handa and I declined it”

“WHAT?” came in unison from everyone.

Now everyone was after Maan trying to know details but he left for his room letting them know that it was something random and they should stop thinking. But in the hall, the whole family was in shock, with so many questions. Why would Mohinder Handa bring that proposal, that too for Maan the most simple and boring person. And why would Maan decline such proposal

“Who declines proposal of marriage with Geet Handa. She is the ultimate combo” Said Vikrant

“Vicky Bhai, Bhai just said to shut us up and not trouble him further. Why would anyone propose Bhai for Geet Handa”

“Because your Bhai is a Gem” Sandhya came in support of her son, who just kept doing for the family but in exchange his siblings ,and even his Grandma are branding him as not so interesting a person. Nothing fun to talk about.

“Sandhya, every son is a gem for their mother, doesn’t mean they will get a proposal for Geet Handa. Even old people like me know that girl. She is always in the news. How smart and beautiful the girl is”.

Maan got busy fixing the readings and study of the lab and then completing the assignment for his MBA course that he has taken as a course for professionals. Classes for which were online or sometimes evening classes or weekend classes. 

Please do like and keep giving your views. 

ENJOY!! 

smiley31

Copyright ©anusworldoffictions.blog 2024 and Â©te[email protected] 2024. All Rights Reserved.

Except as permitted by the copyright law applicable to you, you may not reproduce or communicate any of the content on this website without the permission of the copyright owner.

Edited by tellyme - 27 days ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

PazzoFMG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Woww. Very nice start. Maan being from middle class background. Geet being rich. Please update geet prologue.