naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

https://youtu.be/lcq6c7K06jI

https://youtu.be/mszQhM5sjOI

Edited by naaznin - 1 years ago

Word Count: 1

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

https://youtu.be/1wEtmB3z_yc

Akshay's hilarious 'bucktooth look' in Action Replayy 🤣

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: atominis

What are some unintentionally amusing moments from Indian films according to you?

I am always amused how the film Kalicharan always shows tigers and their statues and has photo of Ajit with tiger and mask of tiger is also used in a party scene.

Not once do they show Lions. Did makers not know difference between tiger and lion that they kept showing tiger imagery everywhere?

I am also amused how Ajit used to pronounce 'lion' as 'loin'!

there was dialogue in sooryavansham. Someone says 'muje laga tum usse pyar karti ho' the girl replies 'pyar toh insan janwar se b karta hai toh kya vo usse shadi karle?' 😂 that was unintentionally funny
642126 thumbnail

I also found it funny how Rekha's only face is destroyed by crocodile in Khoon bhari maang and rest of her body is fine. Untouched. Whereas Kabir Bedi is killed and eaten up by crocodile.

Arre yeh kaise? Crocs usually bite at many places, break limbs of their target and drown it. They never just bite the face and leave the rest of body unharmed or person alive.

Also, how do crocodiles live so close and so free and openly near her farmhouse? Why that place has only one crocodile? Same crocodile? Why no more crocs? Usually if a place has one croc then there are other crocs also likely to be nearby.

Finally why did crocodile come at once in water when Kabir Bedi was hanging off cliff? How did crocodile know sitting at banks of the river from so far, that there was a man hanging off the cliff and about to fall in water? That he left the banks and swam straight to the spot where Rekha was about to throw Kabir Bedi?

It is supposed to be a serious film but seems funny to me.

Same way I find scenes with crocodiles in Shaan, Ganga Jumna Saraswati to be funny. Though it is supposed to be terrifying but still...

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

During the 70-80s era, they used that “orange paint” kinda liquid quite frequently to show blood,whenever I see that, I am like wtf that’s not how blood looks 😆 In Ramsay horror films, the scenes would be in broad daylight and they would still call it “midnight” 😆

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

This one scene had gone viral on social once..about a lady not eating Dahi Bhalley and her friend deduced it to mean - you are refusing to eat The Dahi Bhalley, so you might be in love🤣😆

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPdHk0x0vpE

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

There were a lot of cringe funny moments in 90s movie..IDK but Bhagyashree in MPK and her sacarine sweet tone in that movie just gets on my nerves for all the wrong reasons..😆

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

This one scene had gone viral on social once..about a lady not eating Dahi Bhalley and her friend deduced it to mean - you are refusing to eat The Dahi Bhalley, so you might be in love🤣😆

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPdHk0x0vpE

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

There were a lot of cringe funny moments in 90s movie..IDK but Bhagyashree in MPK and her sacarine sweet tone in that movie just gets on my nerves for all the wrong reasons..😆

@bold: But it would still be tolerable than Kariahma's childish tone in Anari right?😂

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: infinity101

During the 70-80s era, they used that “orange paint” kinda liquid quite frequently to show blood,whenever I see that, I am like wtf that’s not how blood looks 😆 In Ramsay horror films, the scenes would be in broad daylight and they would still call it “midnight” 😆

Why would heroines have bubble bath in bathtub only at night when there was danger of a ghost around?😂

Edited by OriginalJuhi_04 - 1 years ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Originally posted by: OriginalJuhi_04

@bold: But it would still be tolerable than Kariahma's childish tone in Anari right?😂

Ae I like Karishma 😆 she was awesome in Zubeidaa and her later movies …also so pretty in DTPH ❤️