Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

smiley20

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Lose You, I use your thread to post something I just came across during some researches (has also to do with SRK), but I won't open a new thread for that...

https://www.quora.com/Why-is-Shah-Rukh-Khan-considered-one-of-the-hardest-working-people-in-Bollywood

the first contribution is a real life report...

"I have worked with Shahrukh in an Ad film he was doing a year back.

He is a highly enthusiastic individual and the whole industry wonders where he get his energy from.

He was late, actually quite late.

The call time was 10 AM and he came to the set at 5 PM. But listen,before you doubt his ethics.

The moment he came to sets, he never went back to his vanity.

The shoot was a small one and would have taken only five hours to shoot. Shahrukh shot whole night and he was very enthusiastically giving advises to the director and telling him what else he could do.

He is always polite to everyone. He is super cool and is all worth the hype. He smokes a lot and drinks a lot of coffee. His iPhone has a Porsche cover on it, not that you asked, but I thought I should mention it here for hardcore SRK fans.

He works very fast. He gives one take and most of the time it gets approved because he is always giving his hundred per cent. Sometime it seems that he is giving more than hundred percent.

He is a one take artist but he keeps giving the takes till he satisfies the director.

He is gem of a person and a powerhouse of talent. It is a delight to watch him work.

Ethics wise,he is highly ethical. If he commits to you, he will never back out. This is mere a hearsay that I listened when people talked about him.

He has no sleep routine and he takes power naps most of the time. He sleeps late in the morning if there is not much work that day .

This is all I know about him."

Maroon, I tag you because there is something written that made me think of you ...and grin smiley4

Edited by Clochette - 3 months ago