Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: awida

Adeel looks good in this drama. I think he gained weight. smiley4

But I'm sad that he's playing a shakki husband i remember during daam and mata e Jaan days he use to play amazing characters idk what happened to adeel's script sense

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

I don't just avoid Zinjabeel's dramas.. I avoid the whole channel .smiley36

ARY Gave Masterpiece beyond zanjabeel Was BRKRJ, Hasrat, Radd etc.

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't just avoid Zinjabeel's dramas.. I avoid the whole channel .smiley36

Except 1 or 2 a year they make boring dramas

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: anikamathur

But I'm sad that he's playing a shakki husband i remember during daam and mata e Jaan days he use to play amazing characters idk what happened to adeel's script sense

Every actor should experiment .. I think he isn't getting much scripts nowadays. You know competition is very tough.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

Except 1 or 2 a year they make boring dramas

I think I am aging fast. I can't watch more than one drama at a time. Also ARY dramas although start very well.. they have disturbing twists. I can't handle such twists sometimes. They are depressing. I remember during Habs I used to be stressed watching leads seperation.. I stopped watching. I tried to watch Jaan E Jahaan.. but the initial episodes had the ML crying and his evil stepmom drugs him. Then I tried to watch from the middle.. but there were many subplots, and very less of leads lovestory.

Radd seems good from the promos, but I couldn't give it a try I was very busy. And I didn't think Hiba and Sherry would have gr8 chemistry.

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think I am aging fast. I can't watch more than one drama at a time. Also ARY dramas although start very well.. they have disturbing twists. I can't handle such twists sometimes. They are depressing. I remember during Habs I used to be stressed watching leads seperation.. I stopped watching. I tried to watch Jaan E Jahaan.. but the initial episodes had the ML crying and his evil stepmom drugs him. Then I tried to watch from the middle.. but there were many subplots, and very less of leads lovestory.

Radd seems good from the promos, but I couldn't give it a try I was very busy. And I didn't think Hiba and Sherry would have gr8 chemistry.

Yes, ARY dramas start well and then become boring. BRKRJ had a good 1st half and then a boring 2nd half; the same was the case with Radd this year. I've only liked Kuch Ankahi & JeJ in last year's ARY dramas; I'm hearing good things about KMKT, so may it make it to my list of good ARY dramas this year.

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Every actor should experiment .. I think he isn't getting much scripts nowadays. You know competition is very tough.

Yes but adeel playing a toxic shakki husband has shocked me even his last drama pyari mona he was positive

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

Yes, ARY dramas start well and then become boring. BRKRJ had a good 1st half and then a boring 2nd half; the same was the case with Radd this year. I've only liked Kuch Ankahi & JeJ in last year's ARY dramas; I'm hearing good things about KMKT, so may it make it to my list of good ARY dramas this year.

BRKRJ got ruined after Farhad became toxic otherwise they showed his struggles only KMKT 1-2 episodes are good like food one and Sharzeena fighting with rubab one