Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 hours ago

Originally posted by: awida

Who is going to watch the 1st ep tonight?

I watched it. It was fine. Like it's gonna be one serious play. I somewhere know the story already lol. Ushna and Usama are going to be the end game basically hate to love story but I loved how they are setting up the plot. Basically story is typical but their execution seem different. But too many negative characters around so I don't know how much I can stick to it. Plus Ushna and Usama's chemistry seems ok as of now probably it also has to do a lot with how they haven't been promoted as a pair in Teasers much so probably we may like them as the story progresses.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 10 hours ago

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

I watched it. It was fine. Like it's gonna be one serious play. I somewhere know the story already lol. Ushna and Usama are going to be the end game basically hate to love story but I loved how they are setting up the plot. Basically story is typical but their execution seem different. But too many negative characters around so I don't know how much I can stick to it. Plus Ushna and Usama's chemistry seems ok as of now probably it also has to do a lot with how they haven't been promoted as a pair in Teasers much so probably we may like them as the story progresses.

Thank you for the info.

I am scared of watching Zanjabeel dramas. Usama is good .. his pairings with different actresses were good. Ushna looks beautifull here. I'll watch it only if someone assures me that the chemistry between leads is good. smiley9

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 hours ago

there were so many characters! i had a chakkar trying to understand the family dynamics.. the show seems same ole same ole but it doesn't seem too bad..

I liked how there are so many character actors that i like.. What is the name of the actor who plays Adeel Hussain's grandfather?

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Posted: 9 hours ago

it was shocking how there was **spoiler** that plane accident.. wasn't expecting that...but i guess it will set up her journey to find her biological dad

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 8 hours ago

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

there were so many characters! i had a chakkar trying to understand the family dynamics.. the show seems same ole same ole but it doesn't seem too bad..

I liked how there are so many character actors that i like.. What is the name of the actor who plays Adeel Hussain's grandfather?

Adeel's grand father is played by Munawar Saeed.

It is good to see real life partners play reel partners : Saba Hameed and Waseem Abbas. smiley4

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Posted: 8 hours ago

Adeel's grand father is played by Munawar Saeed.

It is good to see real life partners play reel partners : Saba Hameed and Waseem Abbas. smiley4

I really like Waseem Abbas' dialogue delivery, it cracks me up so much..even when its not supposed to be funny...

i also specially love when he speaks in English heheh

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 7 hours ago

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

I really like Waseem Abbas' dialogue delivery, it cracks me up so much..even when its not supposed to be funny...

i also specially love when he speaks in English heheh

I noticed that old Pakistani actors have accent while speaking English. I watch Kaffara , and Usman Peerzada also has a funny accent. smiley4

Posted: 7 hours ago

Thank you for the info.

I am scared of watching Zanjabeel dramas. Usama is good .. his pairings with different actresses were good. Ushna looks beautifull here. I'll watch it only if someone assures me that the chemistry between leads is good. smiley9

It will be a love after marriage story, So that's why I am giving it a chance. Watched the first episode. Story development is good yet predictable.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 6 hours ago

Finally We Got A HTHS Moment Usama and Adeel's First Meet

https://youtu.be/hxY2bLZiZE4?si=Ulny1oiLs_BCw1SY

Original Scene

https://youtu.be/ahN_hflRSew?si=NPT1HdvAU-HT8rLi

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 hours ago

If this really is copy of HTHS then Adeel & ushna character will be the end game not Usama & Ushna.