Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Couchcritic

Tossing young Abhir's custody over to Abhimanyu - feels a tad harsh. Let's face it, Abhir has spent his whole life with Akshara and Abhinav as his rock, and now we're meant to accept him simply switching parental figures on a dime? It just doesn't sit well and sort of undercuts the emotional depth of the show.As for Akshara and Abhinav, it feels like they've been thrown into a whirlwind without a parachute. They've lost their kid with no time to adjust, and that seems unfair. And then there's Abhimanyu - stepping in as a single dad out of nowhere. It's like the story's favoring shock value over a heartfelt and gradual change. A dash more of understanding and empathy in portraying these characters' emotional arcs wouldn't go amiss, would it?

Like how akshu switched husband audience will accept this too. As akshu has prioritized abhinav over abhir. 

How many scenes they have shown akshu really doing something for abhir. It's hardly 10 scenes. 

So abhimanyu has lost everything in life if he finds happiness in form of abhir what's the problem. 

Abhi also lost his kid on white day and akshu even took the last opportunity he had to some one call him father was also taken away and served to stranger.

Toh she deserves to stay away from her kid atleast for sometime for making kids father suffer for 6 years. Divorce does not mean women will erase dads name from child's life. 

She can throw abhi out of her life but she don't have right to throw abhim out of abhir's life.

PS: I know the meaning of stranger. 

I know how mahan akshu is not interested in her mahantha anymore. 

I know i am not empathetic towards akshu as she lost that empathy post demeaning abhi and manipulating him like arohi for her so called pathi. 

And even not caring to inform him about abhir even on his death bed. 

Thank you. 

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Grey-licious

waise ab nav LEGAL father toh nhi kehlayega

he'll remain STEP father only 

wo bhi jab tak ak flip nhi maarti 🤣

abhi toh nav is her comfort zone 

abhir equation se hatega toh dekhte hai kaise behave karegi mrs. sharma 🤣

Zyada ideas mat do zama ko …social media ka no 1 troll hai aaj khud insta story par apna description daala hai …khunnas mein aur cringe dikhayega 

Pr1yanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Like how akshu switched husband audience will accept this too. As akshu has prioritized abhinav over abhir. 

How many scenes they have shown akshu really doing something for abhir. It's hardly 10 scenes. 

So abhimanyu has lost everything in life if he finds happiness in form of abhir what's the problem. 

Abhi also lost his kid on white day and akshu even took the last opportunity he had to some one call him father was also taken away and served to stranger.

Toh she deserves to stay away from her kid atleast for sometime for making kids father suffer for 6 years. Divorce does not mean women will erase dads name from child's life. 

She can throw abhi out of her life but she don't have right to throw abhim out of abhir's life.

PS: I know the meaning of stranger. 

I know how mahan akshu is not interested in her mahantha anymore. 

I know i am not empathetic towards akshu as she lost that empathy post demeaning abhi and manipulating him like arohi for her so called pathi. 

And even not caring to inform him about abhir even on his death bed. 

Thank you. 

bang on!!

Pr1yanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweta2005

But this is the first serial where mothers pov feelings  ,struggles  are not shown at all its a aa holding a baby for four days which can be done in hospital  is given more importance  than mother,here only one character  got importance  thats y trp is going down day by day 

“perceived and conceived” iykyk 😂

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: Grey-licious

waise ab nav LEGAL father toh nhi kehlayega

he'll remain STEP father only 

wo bhi jab tak ak flip nhi maarti 🤣

abhi toh nav is her comfort zone 

abhir equation se hatega toh dekhte hai kaise behave karegi mrs. sharma 🤣

What if surekha starts openly calling abhinav sautela baap 😆 and abhir starts noticing abhim talking mera beta nahi hai and decides to go with real papa 😆