Tere Bin DT #131 Yumna Zaidi- Wahaj Ali "Bahot Mazza Aaaya!! Thanks NM - Page 121

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Memu1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

After everything we saw, do you really think they will care to show all these? Remember Meerub isn't writers fav character. She is a prop..They will show some Ishq mohabbat bakwas dialogue from MK and meeru will run towards khet sayingMurtu, I love you, i m sorry i couldn't understand your "Ishq" wala love which led you to agree to marry your behen jaisi Haya ..And then they will embrace and the end

Haaaye kya ending hei🀣

She will not fall for his words that easily. Words like ISHQ and mohabhat are too strong words and she takes it very strongly , after his engagement it will be strictly No from her side .
She may be forced to come to Haveli , but I see she will walk away along with Anwar after clearing the dust on her kirdhar .

Tara_memu12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Can somebody please share the link to new dt? Thank you.

midniteangel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (March 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Rsrockz

Thanks a lot for the tag, my opinion might differ from others and I'm sharing my perspective which is going to be very long.

KMK is portrayed and proven to be very smart but with his own flaws.

Incidents where he's been an amazing husband to meerab begins with bringing her foster parents just before their wedding despite MB refusal.

The waleema dance instead of creating a scene he's done nazar utaar and subsided the matter.

As mentioned in episode 11 he's made everything possible by him for meerab's comfort, but she's not willing to accept his offer of friendship.

During episode 3/4 he said he can't even do salaam if he doesnt like a person. So he didn't wish his mum in episode11 because MB slapped meerab in their waleema and he didnt approve that behaviour. Then clearly told MB what's meerab's position which upset

The allergy food track, kidnap track and accident separation he's stood for meerab, he's only a reason away from supporting meerab.

He's supported and agreed on anas matter only for meerab not even mariyum because mariyum is the responsibility of his mum otherwise.

Now let's see why is meerab so reluctant towards handsome murtasim. Is it because of forced marriage or was there a backstory to their current rivalry, may be yes because YZ mentioned about all characters having their own backstories. Perhaps we are going to see them soon to understand better. But with whatever has been provided to us below is my synopsis of meerab.

Meerab thinks murtasim is like zeher remember murtasim thinks haya looks like zeher to him.

So that made me wonder what's πŸ€” this zeher it's the dangerous 😳 ☠️ 🐍 like slitherine attitude(reason probably part of backstory) and in episode 7 there's MB telling mariyum everybody in the family knew about meerab's real parents except meerab, which was painful and that made her think murtasim despite of knowing everything never told her and schemed everything to get meerab into the forced marriage. But the reality being murtasim never knew about her real parents. Evidence he asked MB why do you want me to marry that orphan girl.

So with all her grudge it was always a tight rope walk for murtasim and their time away in the relationship makes matters clear for them.

Most of the time challenge is with the incomplete tracks and they make some dialogues irrelevant CVs are clever enough to provide evidences to all the most important dialogues.

One thing with PTV the episodes are limited owing to budgets probably with no sleaze(pemra) but erasing intimate talks and all can create a vacumn which is difficult to grasp especially when it's a romantic serial.

Let's remember be a Roman while in Rome, so hoping for the roller coaster of the ride to end soon with beautiful 😍 memories of all this discussions.

Thanks for the tag!! I love reading your take 😍❀️❀️

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Please lock this thread. Thank you πŸ€—πŸ€—