Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 months ago

D720D572-5CA1-4E2E-BE78-7F7C7D46328D.jpeg

Abhimanyu Birla is The Most Interesting, Dashing Character in my opinion. Some call him a monster I call him a misunderstood complex interesting character. He is biryani not idli sambar I mean I like Idli Sambar too but, Biryani has more complex layers and Elaichi,kismis are the flaws but its still a marvellous masterpiece. He is a complex character with both good and bad qualities. He is intelligent, kind, and compassionate, but he can also be arrogant, stubborn, and impulsive. This makes him a relatable character who viewers can both root for and be frustrated with.❀️❀️‍πŸ”₯

Edited by --Priyaa-- - 11 months ago
Criticiser thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Dr. Rohan kahan hai? 

He died along with Birla’s and Harsh!

NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mickeym

do u really think so , only abhinav fans are active here in the forum now , the rest of the abhira fans are left bcz of of navra fans mental torturing πŸ˜‘

There's no comparison between these two, Abhinav is literally opposite of interesting 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: NoraSM

There's no comparison between these two, Abhinav is literally opposite of interesting 

ruko zara. I am trying to understand if abhinav is so interesting why don't i see any posts on him or debate on him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†

Edited by firewings_diya - 11 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

D720D572-5CA1-4E2E-BE78-7F7C7D46328D.jpeg

Abhimanyu Birla is Most Interesting, Dashing Character in my opinion. Some call him a monster I call him misunderstood complex interesting character. He is biryani not idli sambar I mean like I like Idli Sambar too but, Biryani has more complex layers and Elaichi,kismis are the flaws but its still a marvellous masterpiece. He is a complex character with both good and bad qualities. He is intelligent, kind, and compassionate, but he can also be arrogant, stubborn, and impulsive. This makes him a relatable character who viewers can both root for and be frustrated with.❀️❀️‍πŸ”₯

My sole reason of watching this show is abhimanyu πŸ˜„ his character had ups and down but he shined in every track πŸ˜„

Criticiser thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

ruko zara. I am trying to understand if abhinav is so interesting why don't i see any posts on him or debate on him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†

Kyunki woh ek β€˜Accha Aadmi Hai Ji’ isliye it’s impossible to debate on such a great character like himπŸ˜†

--Priyaa-- thumbnail

Dont give them ideas they are already on it

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Kyunki woh ek β€˜Accha Aadmi Hai Ji’ isliye it’s impossible to debate on such a great character like himπŸ˜†

phir interesting kaise hua πŸ˜† interesting character is the one who will raise curiosity in each step with his action.abhinav is a good character but it is not mandatory that he should be interesting too πŸ˜‚

--Priyaa-- thumbnail

My sole reason of watching this show is abhimanyu πŸ˜„ his character had ups and down but he shined in every track πŸ˜„

Mine too frankly when Season 2 got boring I almost quit in between then saw promo of Abhimanyu Birla and then I was sold β€οΈπŸ˜„

Criticiser thumbnail

Haha I’m just being sarcastic even I’m bored of him these days. There is nothing interesting about his character no wonder it’s hard to debate or troll him.