TERE BIN-Yumna Z-Wahaj Ali DT#125"Mai Usse Dhundta Rahunga,Qayamat Tak - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago
you have a feeling and I am 1000% sure he won’t, they are not getting together before that leap😆
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

I know m being very rude here..

Honestly after seeing the promo m so damn angry at Meerab. She is soooo selfish,stupid and stubborn.. gooddd.. After leap whenever he finds her he should just take meesam away from her and give her a taste of her own medicine. She should also feel how would it feel if her rights on her daughter is taken away...😈

Infact , poor poor meesam ..How can she deny her right to be with both parents.. It's not that they are separated for any valid reason. This self imposed exile is of Meerab not Meesam. Why the hell Meesam has to bear the brunt? That innocent baby doesn't deserve all these shit going on here ...😡

separation was Due to Haya, telling meerab that she and Murtasam has been in physical relationship.

They bloddy cut the whole scene!! 😡😡🤬🤬🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬

Murtasam has valid point to argue! “Even after what we did you don’t trust me?”

so it will come back to meerab! Bcs it’s siraj and nooran 🥴

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Lalla ne Murtu ko dande maarne hai. 😡😡

Lala pehle seedhe ek jagah khada toh rahe when murtasim walks towards him.... He can't handle all that testosterone.... Danda marega yeh... Pffffttttt...

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

This is definitely going Humsafar way😆. Meesam will be I'll and Saba will offer her help to certain extent. Maybe she will realise that Meerub has misunderstood murtasim and goes to khan house to inform only to find the wedding preparation of haya and murtu/misunderstands it to be murtu-haya wedding .. Murtu sees haya exiting and stops her car and finally meerab's truth will be out...Murtu's dramatic entry in hospital and then the rest of the story we know she will come back to haveli with meesam🤪

to top it MB wud love to see her grandkid. Instead of asher’s mom going mental it will be haya. Probably that’s y she’s dressed as dulhan. She’s gonna be like yay I am getting married. Aur murtasim will say kya hoti hai bewafai tuje karke dikaoga 😆
Madhu🤗

Word Count: 1

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: Dilsha

I have a bad feeling abt it. Meerab will again misunderstand murtasim and more anger

Misunderstands about what??There needs to be a reason na?I still didn't understand the reasoning behind the supposed exile whether it is her self implicated punishment or murtu's punishment?

She changes her statement every episode..

Behen ko split personality hai shayad

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: bips

Lala pehle seedhe ek jagah khada toh rahe when murtasim walks towards him.... He can't handle all that testosterone.... Danda marega yeh... Pffffttttt...

Ye dekho aur iski hotness mein kho jao

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Is fandom ka har hafte ke shock se dimaag kharab ho gaya hai

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Ye dekho aur iski hotness mein kho jao

hot kaha se hai yeh batao Kho hum baad mein jaayenge🤪
nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Feeling?? Mein appko bond paper pe likhke sign karke dungi itna confidence hei mujhe 🤣