TERE BIN-Yumna Z-Wahaj Ali DT#125"Mai Usse Dhundta Rahunga,Qayamat Tak - Page 17

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: PrincessDiana

l

Wohi maine bola tha. I saw last pak show was humsafar some 10 yr ago and now this I saw n in two days it's going humsafar story. What is original in this show noa? Bgm also copied from KGF film+ little from ashiqui only the ost I think is original wo bhi romantic scene me chala chala ke bewafaai bewafaai yaad dilate hain sabse stupid toh wo ost in eyelock ans romantic handholding šŸ¤Ŗ

You should listen to Thukrake Tera pyaar mere inteqaam dekhegi songšŸ˜†. Zee had sued them for this OST and they had to remove OST from everywhere until the problem was sorted out somehow šŸ¤£.

So even that ain't original šŸ¤£

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

You should listen to Thukrake Tera pyaar mere inteqaam dekhegi songšŸ˜†. Zee had sued them for this OST and they had to remove OST from everywhere until the problem was sorted out somehow šŸ¤£.

So even that ain't original šŸ¤£

Tera nahi Mera šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

CranberryQueen thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kiwicy

Kya hoti hain bewafai tujhe karke dikha dungi. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

bewafai begherti sab kuch
WanderingWonder thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

GUYS.

Yesterday hubby and I got ready for a wedding, and I was wearing a shiny gold suit with super shiny salwaar pants. He said, ā€œwe look good togetherā€, and I reactively said ā€œJaha ā€œmy nameā€ hoti hai, waha sirf woh chamakthi hai.ā€ My husband looked at me and said: ā€œFirst of all, I donā€™t understand urdu or Hindi.ā€ I told him what it meant and where I got it from. Then he looked and me blankly and said, ā€œGet a life.ā€ HahahhahahahhahahašŸ¤£

PrincessDiana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Do you not know about the OST copyright kaand??šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

No. What is that? I want kgf to file copyright for murtasim ka bgm theme and they have also churaoed that music from ashiqui 2 of manzilein ruswa hain khoya hai carvaan

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Mujhe ab sochke bhi Darr lagraha hei ki meerab ki Charan sparsh ab kiske yahan hogišŸ¤£ Bechara jis kisine bhi usko asara diya uska jeena mushkil hogayašŸ¤£

PrincessDiana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Murtu ne bola hai yaar

Which epišŸ˜² dinner date?

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Which epišŸ˜² dinner date?

Yes

Word Count: 1

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

No. What is that? I want kgf to file copyright for murtasim ka bgm theme and they have also churaoed that music from ashiqui 2 of manzilein ruswa hain khoya hai carvaan

Listen to this song

https://youtu.be/BiVyN2ftrrs

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: WanderingWonder

GUYS.

Yesterday hubby and I got ready for a wedding, and I was wearing a shiny gold suit with super shiny salwaar pants. He said, ā€œwe look good togetherā€, and I reactively said ā€œJaha ā€œmy nameā€ hoti hai, waha sirf woh chamakthi hai.ā€ My husband looked at me and said: ā€œFirst of all, I donā€™t understand urdu or Hindi.ā€ I told him what it meant and where I got it from. Then he looked and me blankly and said, ā€œGet a life.ā€ HahahhahahahhahahašŸ¤£

Awww.........This is so cute and funny ā¤ļøā¤ļø