TERE BIN-Yumna Z-Wahaj Ali DT#125"Mai Usse Dhundta Rahunga,Qayamat Tak - Page 118

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WanderingWonder thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Any particular reason why Yumna is trending? Is it just left over trending from her opening her TB gift basket?

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree

E410B1CB-EBD0-41FF-AF0F-CF4E697E2F6E.jpegPoor wahaj! If he had height he would have looked so dam good!

He still looks good 🫣

He looked really good and height has nothing to do with acting or else rohail dude would have great impact.

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: WanderingWonder

Any particular reason why Yumna is trending? Is it just left over trending from her opening her TB gift basket?

No idea I don't follow twitter trends and frankly speaking, twitter is filled with negativity so it's better for me to stay away from it.

FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: pickachu

He looked really good and height has nothing to do with acting or else rohail dude would have great impact.

. 100%, look at wahaj: his acting is amazing.

However they should have picked similar height for Rohil, just for aesthetic look!

I don’t think it made any dif bcs the camera angle did its magic.

Originally posted by: WanderingWonder

. No idea, don’t follow IG or twitter much! They filled with basing and teenager! Unless it’s something big!

People probably got fed up with bashing maya so went to Yumna now 🤷🏻‍♀️

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Thank You so much my TBA for helping me out. I am so blessed to find you guys. Most of you have responded on my game thread, it means a lot 🤗. I know, I disturbed you guys. But as it's a dare game, I have to do this. Sorry and thanks.

Those who have not commented in this thread, please do if possible. Sorry for bothering you guys.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5329994

. I tried but really can’t understand how this works and TB se fursat miley toh aur jagah dhyaan dein .

Originally posted by: PrincessDiana

This scene ws so good it actually show how meerab n murtasim know each other for v long

. Yea she didn’t argue after her dads instruction!

however her dad didn’t call murtasam probably would have picked her up and left 😂😂

That’s what the dialogue sounded like that he did it previously 😂

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Winterberry

Nothing u will bash him more and will watch till last episode .

Meerasim is end game in between what all lemons NM is throwing we are making lemonade out of it .

. Yeh sahi bola 😊 and also you won’t stop loving him regardless 😊

Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree

. Yea she didn’t argue after her dads instruction!

however her dad didn’t call murtasam probably would have picked her up and left 😂😂

That’s what the dialogue sounded like that he did it previously 😂

I was thinking how Murstasim calls her before this and she receives his call. Shows the familiarity. But, after their wedding, there was good bye to their phones and looked like they were in 50s when there were no mobiles hahahaha!!! 😂

PrincessDiana thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Thank You so much my TBA for helping me out. I am so blessed to find you guys. Most of you have responded on my game thread, it means a lot 🤗. I know, I disturbed you guys. But as it's a dare game, I have to do this. Sorry and thanks.

Those who have not commented in this thread, please do if possible. Sorry for bothering you guys.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5329994

not into movies what i have to reply?