TERE BIN-Yumna Z-Wahaj Ali DT#125"Mai Usse Dhundta Rahunga,Qayamat Tak - Page 113

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

i liked that guess / prediction of a fan here who predicted that Meerab will stop the wedding shouting “ I don’t give permission for it” … it’s possible, isn’t it . In Islam if the first wife says her permission isn’t granted then husband can not marry second time , isn’t it

PrincessDiana thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TR_19

I think MZ meant he kidnapped her he was her remember when meerub was running on the field MZ and his guys saw her. He just wanted to over up where did he saw meerub for the first time.

when they go to restaurant MZ tells mariyam introduce karao so she say, "meerab meri bhabhi hai" anas says, "mil chuka hoon" so meerab says, "kab kahan" then he says "photo dekhi" but actual night before they met cos meerab found them in the room na

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: Navyya

i liked that guess / prediction of a fan here who predicted that Meerab will stop the wedding shouting “ I don’t give permission for it” … it’s possible, isn’t it . In Islam if the first wife says her permission isn’t granted then husband can not marry second time , isn’t it

Sadly, that ain't happening here.. NM will never make meeru the hero..She won't be the knight in shining armour for our damsel murtu😆

Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yes given Mee has thing against forced marriages so Bebe will come with baby in tow to save baba from getting forcibly married !
Rukho !
For a change FL saves the day 🤣🤣🤣

luvmayurarti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

sab baat ghum phir kar murtu or haya ki shaadi tak kiyu aajata hain? I don't like it.😔

Edited by luvmayurarti - 1 years ago
PrincessDiana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Winterberry

I give it to NM. Every one is bashing and abusing her but let’s give it to her she has everyone guessing !

she is making meerab see ishq of murtasim for her cos he almost died because of her at least 3 times- when she empty his cartridge, accident, mariyam kidnapping he went nihatta...but still she think "easily available love" is not mohabbat it has to be ishq waiting n waiting n waiting so now they will notmeet but she will realise murtasim ka ishq 🤪 der aaye durust aaye

PrincessDiana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Winterberry

Yes given Mee has thing against forced marriages so Bebe will come with baby in tow to save baba from getting forcibly married !
Rukho !
For a change FL saves the day 🤣🤣🤣

actually if it was ITV show, meerab will not leave haveli at all cos she know haya knew about MZ but kept quiet so ITV FLwill be "suhaag ki raksha" karne main yahi rahungi kuch bhi ho jaye .. meerab ko itne din me ye nahi dar lag raha ki haya is so evil that she can put murtasim in danger for anything 😆

PrincessDiana thumbnail

it will finish muratsim ishq n character if he even say yes to the engagement with haya. i dont think it can happen., they will only keep cliffhanger mystery for audience.

Vani_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Sadly, that ain't happening here.. NM will never make meeru the hero..She won't be the knight in shining armour for our damsel murtu😆

then humare murtasim ko yeh bhi lhud hi karna hoga..... He will be like rukooooooo dekhoooo meri biwi aa gyi..... Ab mujhe chor do in his full on drama queen andaaz.... And him running to meeru with his shawl flying in slo mo
TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

I doubt whether that cctv even works.. It's like those CCTV cameras in schools/colleges which is installed just to threaten students dekho dekho sab record horaha hei but in reality it is not even connected 🤣

Did any body noticed khan mansion mein ek TV bhi nahi haii 😄 😆

MB ne TV dekhna band kiya haii kyaa. Or they have haya around so no need for TV serial toh 24/7 chalu hai😆