TERE BIN-Yumna Z-Wahaj Ali DT#125"Mai Usse Dhundta Rahunga,Qayamat Tak - Page 109

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PrincessDiana thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: pressu

76D1F882-A50C-4D02-A86E-70D011B0AA36.jpeg
E4BED2F1-978C-405D-8CDC-AA40531C9193.jpeg
Meerab and Meesam will be in the Haveli on the day Haya wears Red Colour dress.

Murtasim in white will be coincidence but meerab will think he is groom

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Kiwicy

That was my first thought. But noooo..zubi was like a diamond of first water. 🤣🤣itna drama kar raha tha. At some point I was like let maryam and zubi marry. Kaha milega itna asharif Banda.

I swear... Infact maryiam ko chodta aur meerab ko pakadta.. Murtasim haveli bhi de deta usse... Phir dono murtasim aur meerab khet mein reh rahe hote bec.... No home

Cue ddlj scenes... The end

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

. I was at the gym on treadmill and the following song came on my music list and I could think only and only of Murtsaum and Meerab , fits so well on them …Mera pyaar bhi tu hai , yeh bahar bhi tu hai , tu hi nazron mein jaane tamanna , tu hi nazaron mein.

PrincessDiana thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bips

Roz toh bahudar meerab aur bewakoof maryiam uss se milti thi.... Aise hi utha le jaata dono ko... Ek ke saath ek muft muft muft!!

aisa karta toh murtasim ko wo dialogue kaise bolta "meerab ko thank u bolna vada nibhane ke liye" 😆

aur ek blooper after seeing meerab when she came n find them in mariyam room n then met at hotel meerb ask how do u know me he says photo dekhi hai 🤪

ddppkkrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bips

Walima toh nahin hoga... Shaadi complete ho gayi tab toh... They shouldn't show that in a love story

Either the shaadi will stop at the last minute or haya is marrying someone else but the promo will be cut to give the impression that murtasim is marrying her

and Meerub will come and shout “stop this wedding, I love Murtasim and don’t give him permission to marry anyone else”. And the groom will lift up their veil 😂 and it will be someone else.

Vani_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ddppkkrr

and Meerub will come and shout “stop this wedding, I love Murtasim and don’t give him permission to marry anyone else”. And the groom will lift up their veil 😂 and it will be someone else.

I can imagine the whole FD and murtasim that day..... 🤣imagine murtasim's reaction
Edited by Vani_18 - 1 years ago
ddppkkrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PrincessDiana

haan ho sakta hai they just slapped and beat each other properly🤣

she started hitting me and I couldn’t stop myself🤣🤣🤣

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Winterberry

Hahaha I was never on board with Meesam being there kid , it messes up so many things especially MeeMu characters a lot . Her being not their kid will be amazing character growth and closure !

Second one being did they even consummate?

. Both your doubts would be put to rest by Thursday 😊
TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ddppkkrr

That sounds like some ekta's old ITV track but mujhe koi marriage track behaya aur murtasim ki nahi chahiya😂😂

Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Navyya

. Both your doubts would be put to rest by Thursday 😊

If I see Mee with bump then i will believe . Till then that NM TB - Anything can happen anytime!
In one of BTS we have naila Baji also making an appearance! Mee - Naila connection is strongest !