TERE BIN-Yumna Z-Wahaj Ali DT#125"Mai Usse Dhundta Rahunga,Qayamat Tak - Page 108

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vani_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: PrincessDiana

haan ho sakta hai they just slapped and beat each other properly🤣

meesam kahan se aayegi 🤣🤣
Kiwicy thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2023) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PrincessDiana

murtasim ko bhi pata tha wo sanskaari hai.. in that epi when they are almost cooly standing in the hall making phone calls i was thinking how he has not yet gone out to search for the sister not imagining the worst? they waited for baktu to reach village, wake up Mukhtar n wait for mukhtar to find his son n then kept on negotiating with MZ on phone then even had time to get ready 😎

That was like a comedy show. 🤣🤣seriously. How cool and composed murtu was.. I was like shouting arey paagal wo maryam ko utha legaya hain... Koi picnic pe nahi gayi maryam. Jo tum phone phone khel rahe ho. 🤦🤦🤦 And then you have zubi who is like I will marry you then ask murtu for property after telling that Maryam that he is a Malik. 🤷🤷 I was seriously thinking kya Banda hain yaar. Itna sanskaari villian toh hamne kabhi nahi dekha.

He was not even thinking to take maryam against her wish. He was always like please let's run.

Itna kya beg karna. But nahi.. principle wala Banda tha. Isme toh murtu hi idiot hain.

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

#EmAar (Radd)

What if meerasim did makeout in anger but did not consummate their marriage and meesam will be adopted by meerab 🤣

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Vani_18

Main toh kab se keh rahi hoon - immaculate conception 🙏

Kiwicy thumbnail

Originally posted by: pickachu

What if meerasim did makeout in anger but did not consummate their marriage and meesam will be adopted by meerab 🤣

Ab toh kuch bhi ho sakta hain. 🙏🙏🙏NM ka koi bharosa hi nahi.

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Kiwicy

That was like a comedy show. 🤣🤣seriously. How cool and composed murtu was.. I was like shouting arey paagal wo maryam ko utha legaya hain... Koi picnic pe nahi gayi maryam. Jo tum phone phone khel rahe ho. 🤦🤦🤦 And then you have zubi who is like I will marry you then ask murtu for property after telling that Maryam that he is a Malik. 🤷🤷 I was seriously thinking kya Banda hain yaar. Itna sanskaari villian toh hamne kabhi nahi dekha.

He was not even thinking to take maryam against her wish. He was always like please let's run.

Itna kya beg karna. But nahi.. principle wala Banda tha. Isme toh murtu hi idiot hain.

Roz toh bahudar meerab aur bewakoof maryiam uss se milti thi.... Aise hi utha le jaata dono ko... Ek ke saath ek muft muft muft!!

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kiwicy

There is a confusion going. Some say engagement. Some say walima. She will be married to another. Meerab and meesam will definitely come. When ?? That is another mystery.

If marriage of haya and murtu happens then 💥💥💥fireworks will happen. 🥵🥵🥵 I don't think makers will take such big risk.

76D1F882-A50C-4D02-A86E-70D011B0AA36.jpeg
E4BED2F1-978C-405D-8CDC-AA40531C9193.jpeg
Meerab and Meesam will be in the Haveli on the day Haya wears Red Colour dress.

PrincessDiana thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Vani_18

jinko doubt ho raha hai unke liye soch rahi hoon... mujhe to doubt nahi lagta 😆

PrincessDiana thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pickachu

iska kya meaning hai? 🤣

Kiwicy thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

Roz toh bahudar meerab aur bewakoof maryiam uss se milti thi.... Aise hi utha le jaata dono ko... Ek ke saath ek muft muft muft!!

That was my first thought. But noooo..zubi was like a diamond of first water. 🤣🤣itna drama kar raha tha. At some point I was like let maryam and zubi marry. Kaha milega itna asharif Banda.