TERE BIN-Yumna Z-Wahaj Ali DT#125"Mai Usse Dhundta Rahunga,Qayamat Tak - Page 106

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Kiwicy

There is a confusion going. Some say engagement. Some say walima. She will be married to another. Meerab and meesam will definitely come. When ?? That is another mystery.

If marriage of haya and murtu happens then 💥💥💥fireworks will happen. 🥵🥵🥵 I don't think makers will take such big risk.

Walima toh nahin hoga... Shaadi complete ho gayi tab toh... They shouldn't show that in a love story

Either the shaadi will stop at the last minute or haya is marrying someone else but the promo will be cut to give the impression that murtasim is marrying her

Edited by bips - 1 years ago
Kiwicy thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2023) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PrincessDiana

wahi i dont understand what was the need for haya at all. she is a character who has no role in the actual story. but it is fashion to have FL having competition from another woman n then female audience feels butterfly when ML ignores third character 🤪

This is what I always thought. What is the use of haya in this? If they really wanted some competition Saba ko hi bula lete. 🤣🤣 acha toh lagta. Or some girl from Malik family. The girl is lattoo on murtu and runs from her family. Murtu will give shelter. 🤣🤣🤣kitne toh saare tropes hain hamare paas. But unko wahi 3rd angle me atak Naa hain.

PrincessDiana thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bips

Yaar it's bad writing...

Ok maan liya that you want to keep haya till the end... Par smartly dikhao phir....

Like haya recording maryiam escape... It made murtasim stupid to not question her why she didn't stop them.... Isse better hota ki they would have shown haya bringing the cctv footage...

Matlab villain ko rakhne ke liye hero heroine ko dumb na banao

Pata nahin kya likha hai 4 saal lagake ki basic flaws bhi nahin iron out kiye

Murtasim ke ghar me CCTV nahi hai ... warna 8 mahine se MZ uske ghar mein ghus raha tha aur CCTV wala chowkidaar so raha hai!? Saba ke ghar me kamsekam fake CCTV hai choron ko ullu banane wala 🤣

Kiwicy thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

Walima toh nahin hoga... Shaadi complete ho gayi tab toh... They shouldn't show that in a love story

Either the shaadi will stop at the last minute or haya is marrying someone else but the promo will be cut to give the impression that murtasim is marrying her

That promo they will release on Thursday. 🤣🤣and we will go mad till wed on that.

PrincessDiana thumbnail

That 4 years is really 🙏🙏🙏. They want villian.. hero aur heroine jaaye bhaad me.

You know what the most fun thing is. Writer and director but are in sync for haya. 😱😱😱They both think she is not evil. And they want to justify her somehow.

If that was a strong villian we understand it but not this haya.

ye aisi shiddat se likhe huye third characters aise hi gale ki haddi bante hian. ek doosre show me bhi ML FL ab buddhe hokar plane crash me marenge kyunki evil third character ko martyrdom de diya maker friends ne 😆

Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pressu

@Bold: Can you tell me those two doubts if you are fine with it?

Hahaha I was never on board with Meesam being there kid , it messes up so many things especially MeeMu characters a lot . Her being not their kid will be amazing character growth and closure !

Second one being did they even consummate?

Kiwicy thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrincessDiana

Murtasim ke ghar me CCTV nahi hai ... warna 8 mahine se MZ uske ghar mein ghus raha tha aur CCTV wala chowkidaar so raha hai!? Saba ke ghar me kamsekam fake CCTV hai choron ko ullu banane wala 🤣

That Maryam track was shittiest at its best. 🙏🙏🙏mereko dubara wo sab nahi dekhna.

You know what is shocking... Maryam that chuhi muyi girl brings some man in the house that is like a khan fort and people don't know. 🤦🤦🤦wah Bhai wah.

When meerab sees that she doesn't say it is wrong. She is like this is true ishq. 😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫 Ye kya paagalpan ho raha hain.

Kiwicy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Winterberry

Hahaha I was never on board with Meesam being there kid , it messes up so many things especially MeeMu characters a lot . Her being not their kid will be amazing character growth and closure !

Second one being did they even consummate?

🤣🤣🤣omg!! Then all this drama will be for nothing.

Vani_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pickachu

From NM sadist I could expect her to show murtasim and haya marriage and then as redemption, she takes divorce from murtasim

me preparing myself for the worst but kahin na kahin my chotu sa dil telling this whole marriage thing is not gonna happen as we are thinking👍🏼

Yes haya will get married but we won't have to go through the murtasim- haya marriage torture..... Zyada se zyada it can be a plan from murtasim thats it

P. S - mera dil tootna nai chahiye NM💔😵

PrincessDiana thumbnail

This is what I always thought. What is the use of haya in this? If they really wanted some competition Saba ko hi bula lete. 🤣🤣 acha toh lagta. Or some girl from Malik family. The girl is lattoo on murtu and runs from her family. Murtu will give shelter. 🤣🤣🤣kitne toh saare tropes hain hamare paas. But unko wahi 3rd angle me atak Naa hain.

wahi toh ..ya murtasim ki koi college friend who is a passionate village photographer n comes to visit their village 🤣 kya kismat hai har baar kasam khati hoon nahi dekhungi koi show aur phas hi jaati hoon