TERE BIN-Yumna Z-Wahaj Ali DT#125"Mai Usse Dhundta Rahunga,Qayamat Tak - Page 105

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kiwicy thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2023) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Navyya

. Walima ?? So does it mean that wedding will take place ?? I thought it was engagement and wedding and wedding will stop in nick of time coz Meerab will show up with Meesam

There is a confusion going. Some say engagement. Some say walima. She will be married to another. Meerab and meesam will definitely come. When ?? That is another mystery.

If marriage of haya and murtu happens then 💥💥💥fireworks will happen. 🥵🥵🥵 I don't think makers will take such big risk.

Kiwicy thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrincessDiana

this happen in ALL shows god knows why no story can go ahead without one booth type third lunatic lover

Exactly.. the main thing is in TB there was no need of such loony head at all. But no.. you have to insert her somehow and torture people.

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kiwicy

Ab wahi toh ho raha hain. 🤣🤣seh nahi sakte bol nahi sakte.

Omg!! Kahi is paagal ne ye saare dialogues audience ke liye toh nahi likhe. 😱😱😱

@Bold:You Got It Supervisory Special Agent Scott Forrester GIF - You Got It Supervisory Special Agent Scott Forrester Fbi International GIFs

Word Count: 1

PrincessDiana thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah.. one thing I hate in this show is haya. I mean haya related. Haya is only blamed for one episode then next episode everything is normal. Ye toh sach me ajeeb lagta hain as an audience. We expect continuity. Kuch toh hoga aage. But they just forget about that.

Nooran aur haya ke ishq mein ham TBA doob jaayenge. The irony is, to save haya, the evil, they are making murtasim and meerab do weird things. So I stopped seeing haya scenes. 🤣🤣coz how much I find annoying they won't do anything to her. Then why cry on it.

yaar continuity ka toh poocho mat main toh is show me logic dhoondhna shuru kiya hi nahi tha ki illogic wali deewar pe sar takra gaya. haya ka concept hi mjhe samjh nahi aata shes so publicly roaming like a mad lover in the house she grow up putting haldi of the cousins marraige on her own face in front of guest no one tells her anything. its like everyone is ok with her madness for murtasim, how uncomfortable n creepy it is for meerub

and icing on cake haya makes video of meerub helping mz n mariym run n show everyone. no one asks her why she didnt stop them from running instead of making video like social media wale jo sadak pe kuch bhi chal raha ho video banane me mast hain..itni der se drama chal raha tha tab baithi rahi tab bhi nahi boli ki mere paas video hai anas ka photo/video hai but no one ask her why. Murtasim didnt remmbr that Haya saw MZ when they went to drop mariyum. she did big favour on mariyam by getting her phasaoed with naurez but thnkfully a really good guy.

Kiwicy thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrincessDiana

yaar continuity ka toh poocho mat main toh is show me logic dhoondhna shuru kiya hi nahi tha ki illogic wali deewar pe sar takra gaya. haya ka concept hi mjhe samjh nahi aata shes so publicly roaming like a mad lover in the house she grow up putting haldi of the cousins marraige on her own face in front of guest no one tells her anything. its like everyone is ok with her madness for murtasim, how uncomfortable n creepy it is for meerub

and icing on cake haya makes video of meerub helping mz n mariym run n show everyone. no one asks her why she didnt stop them from running instead of making video like social media wale jo sadak pe kuch bhi chal raha ho video banane me mast hain..itni der se drama chal raha tha tab baithi rahi tab bhi nahi boli ki mere paas video hai anas ka photo/video hai but no one ask her why. Murtasim didnt remmbr that Haya saw MZ when they went to drop mariyum. she did big favour on mariyam by getting her phasaoed with naurez but thnkfully a really good guy.

Bold... That was definitely WTF moment for many. This paagal is announcing that she took video and no one stops to think why do you have video but didn't stop maryam? 🤦🤦🤦

She is evil to the core. Don't know how they will redeem her. It will be bitter pill to swallow.

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yeah.. one thing I hate in this show is haya. I mean haya related. Haya is only blamed for one episode then next episode everything is normal. Ye toh sach me ajeeb lagta hain as an audience. We expect continuity. Kuch toh hoga aage. But they just forget about that.

Nooran aur haya ke ishq mein ham TBA doob jaayenge. The irony is, to save haya, the evil, they are making murtasim and meerab do weird things. So I stopped seeing haya scenes. 🤣🤣coz how much I find annoying they won't do anything to her. Then why cry on it.

Yaar it's bad writing...

Ok maan liya that you want to keep haya till the end... Par smartly dikhao phir....

Like haya recording maryiam escape... It made murtasim stupid to not question her why she didn't stop them.... Isse better hota ki they would have shown haya bringing the cctv footage...

Matlab villain ko rakhne ke liye hero heroine ko dumb na banao

Pata nahin kya likha hai 4 saal lagake ki basic flaws bhi nahin iron out kiye

PrincessDiana thumbnail

There is a confusion going. Some say engagement. Some say walima. She will be married to another. Meerab and meesam will definitely come. When ?? That is another mystery.

If marriage of haya and murtu happens then 💥💥💥fireworks will happen. 🥵🥵🥵 I don't think makers will take such big risk.

i dont think murtasim will even say yes for the marraige n MB will not force him because she actually genuinely loves her son. i think Haya will come around n ready to marry other person n it will be shown like its with muratsim. no one knows why meerb ran away only murtasim n meerb know why. the stunt/change confusion they did with the promo cloud everyones thinking but we hv to take what they show finally n according to that meerab is in ego battle n feeling guilty tht she surrenderd to murtasim when she had kept condition n big talks abt never coming close. she left in a bad state of mind because of her ego issue acc to her VO... only murtasim knows this. he doenst think she ran away with rohail but he thinks she must have gone to get help n since saba ws not there in house she went to rohail n rohail influenced her to run away with him. murtasim knows meerub loves him she dont have to even say. i dont even understand how meerub can think murtasim can cheat her with foolish person like haya when he didnt even cross the line with her being her husband. since 3 epis he has give vow tht he will never stop searching n never leave her. he knows if he marries haya she will never come back even if he find her... so murtasm haya marriage is not possible. n agar humsafr jaisa honewala hai toh sukoon hai ki usme bhi ashar ne kisi aur se shaadi nahi ki thi 🤣

PrincessDiana thumbnail

Exactly.. the main thing is in TB there was no need of such loony head at all. But no.. you have to insert her somehow and torture people.

wahi i dont understand what was the need for haya at all. she is a character who has no role in the actual story. but it is fashion to have FL having competition from another woman n then female audience feels butterfly when ML ignores third character 🤪

Kiwicy thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

Yaar it's bad writing...

Ok maan liya that you want to keep haya till the end... Par smartly dikhao phir....

Like haya recording maryiam escape... It made murtasim stupid to not question her why she didn't stop them.... Isse better hota ki they would have shown haya bringing the cctv footage...

Matlab villain ko rakhne ke liye hero heroine ko dumb na banao

Pata nahin kya likha hai 4 saal lagake ki basic flaws bhi nahin iron out kiye

That 4 years is really 🙏🙏🙏. They want villian.. hero aur heroine jaaye bhaad me.

You know what the most fun thing is. Writer and director but are in sync for haya. 😱😱😱They both think she is not evil. And they want to justify her somehow.

If that was a strong villian we understand it but not this haya.

PrincessDiana thumbnail

Bold... That was definitely WTF moment for many. This paagal is announcing that she took video and no one stops to think why do you have video but didn't stop maryam? 🤦🤦🤦

She is evil to the core. Don't know how they will redeem her. It will be bitter pill to swallow.

Usne khud hi bola tha na outside the bedroom ki ye aakhri waar tha ye bhi nahi hua toh bhaad me gayi mohabat type dialogue so it will be sau chuhe kha ke billi haj ko chali wala redemption 😵