TERE BIN-Yumna Z-Wahaj Ali DT#125"Mai Usse Dhundta Rahunga,Qayamat Tak - Page 104

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PrincessDiana thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

This almost wedding is definitely happening the way story is shaping up 🤣. I just feel bad for all of us.. Looks like we won't get any peace till the last episode

Cant imagine after itna claim by murtasim that he wontstop searching for meerub ever so it goes with his dailog tht he will only give haya the ring when he stops searching but aisa toh hoga hi for drama.. unless haya ki itni insult usko realise ho gayi ho n she keep her word ki iske baad bhi kuch nahi toh gayi mohabbat bhaad me😵 haya ko ishq ka safar nahi karna hai murtazim ko karna hai na 🤪

Kiwicy thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2023) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rsrockz

In murtu ishhtyle 😲 OMG yeh kya ho raha hai, fbs, slo-mos ke baad bhi hum terebin se dhoor kyun nahi jaa rahe hain aur bhi paas keenchte jaa rahe hain 😑 😄 🤣

Hame Ishq hogaya hain..🤣🤣meerasim ko hua na ho. Ham ko toh hogaya.

PrincessDiana thumbnail

Waise i really hope it's almost wedding and Meerab is brought back on or before the marriage..

If they go ahead with marriage and then the blame game drama and everyone crucifying haya won't work if he indeed gets married and throws her out...

dont think he will marry her.. please no.

PrincessDiana thumbnail

I don't understand the necessity to do this ..Frankly, just get them in one frame and provide full dose of meerasim.. They will get more views than what they are getting now...

But nah, they have to do cheap gimmicks and ruin it for us..

this happen in ALL shows god knows why no story can go ahead without one booth type third lunatic lover

PrincessDiana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kiwicy

Hame Ishq hogaya hain..🤣🤣meerasim ko hua na ho. Ham ko toh hogaya.

🤣🤣sach me aag ka dariya hai doob ke jaana hai

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Winterberry

After MR stunt nothing can rattle me up in TB!
they can show any blasphemous track I won’t be surprised ! Infact am ready for two shitty tracks but wondering how PTV audiences will take this staple ITV tracks .

But I have two doubts and am hanging to see if NM will do the unthinkable!

@Bold: Can you tell me those two doubts if you are fine with it?

Kiwicy thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrincessDiana

Cant imagine after itna claim by murtasim that he wontstop searching for meerub ever so it goes with his dailog tht he will only give haya the ring when he stops searching but aisa toh hoga hi for drama.. unless haya ki itni insult usko realise ho gayi ho n she keep her word ki iske baad bhi kuch nahi toh gayi mohabbat bhaad me😵 haya ko ishq ka safar nahi karna hai murtazim ko karna hai na 🤪

Yeah.. one thing I hate in this show is haya. I mean haya related. Haya is only blamed for one episode then next episode everything is normal. Ye toh sach me ajeeb lagta hain as an audience. We expect continuity. Kuch toh hoga aage. But they just forget about that.

Nooran aur haya ke ishq mein ham TBA doob jaayenge. The irony is, to save haya, the evil, they are making murtasim and meerab do weird things. So I stopped seeing haya scenes. 🤣🤣coz how much I find annoying they won't do anything to her. Then why cry on it.

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Winterberry

Yes ! And makers are definitely cashing on same.We have wedding and Valima coming up!

MK has been executed three weeks back,thanks to promo and even now he will be hounded !

. Walima ?? So does it mean that wedding will take place ?? I thought it was engagement and wedding and wedding will stop in nick of time coz Meerab will show up with Meesam
Kiwicy thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrincessDiana

🤣🤣sach me aag ka dariya hai doob ke jaana hai

Ab wahi toh ho raha hain. 🤣🤣seh nahi sakte bol nahi sakte.

Omg!! Kahi is paagal ne ye saare dialogues audience ke liye toh nahi likhe. 😱😱😱