TERE BIN-Yumna Z-Wahaj Ali DT#125"Mai Usse Dhundta Rahunga,Qayamat Tak - Page 101

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1215313 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: AuntyDepressant

Mairi parosan ki photos ghalti sai leak ho gayee hain. Please agar kisi kai paas hon tou delete kar dain. Unki 'privacy' impact ho rahi hai.

Yup...victim to create a buzz

CranberryQueen thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pickachu

Geo wale r stretching the show unnecessarily with slow mos and fbs which r getting on everyone's nerves 😑.They better give atleast 1 whole episode to meerasim happy moments but I feel last tak NM ne dalte rahna hai twists 😑

I know.. I don’t want a rushed ending. Need lots of happy Meerasim moments after this torture 😭
CranberryQueen thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Gigi78752

Nooran says if you want romance check the previous episodes before Ramzan πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜“

oh where did she say that? So I guess we won’t get a nice dose of Meerasim :(
ddppkkrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

My journey into PTV dramas started when I first watched Fawad Khan in Khoobsurat. Watched Humsafar and ZGH once I got to know that were his famous dramas.

Didn’t watch any others till my niece told me to check out Suno Chanda as it was really hilarious. So I started watching PTV dramas again and mainly stuck to the Ramzan ones and other ones that folks said were really good.

I started watching Tere Bin because of the teasers and Yumna and Wahaj. I am sure that some of the other shows on right now like Kuch Ankahi with Sajal and Bilal are good and have good chemistry but want to wait till it gets over before starting.

I tried watching other shows like Fairy Tale and Chand Tara while the Maryam track was going on but I feel like I am so invested in Tere Bin that I am unable to get into these other shows yet. Even though we have shitty and illogical stuff going on still stuck on Tere Bin waiting for the end game. I think this is the general feeling.

Most of us here are enjoying everything with Wahaj and Yumna even the photo shoots Wahaj with Hania or ads with Maya but SM crowd is unable to handle it.

954014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AuntyDepressant

Mairi parosan ki photos ghalti sai leak ho gayee hain. Please agar kisi kai paas hon tou delete kar dain. Unki 'privacy' impact ho rahi hai.

Oh no .. was one of them an innocent party and the other an opportunist?

Tara_memu12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

https://youtube.com/shorts/T_qohoRstg8?feature=share3

Somebody please kill me 😊

Mazaak bana kr rakh diya hai...yaha hum mare jaa rhe hai ye soch soch kr ki aage kya hoga aur ye janab apni masti me lage hai

WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FanofAreebsMum

Oh no .. was one of them an innocent party and the other an opportunist?

ohh yes! how do you know? 😲

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Hello hello people !!

Kuch naya naya sa purana promo ka extension aaya ?