Pavan Malhothra - An underrated icon

CID-fan-394 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

If you're wondering who i am I'm a silent member in this forum....seeing all the topics about people professing their love famous actors i thought that i should post about an underrated bollywood actor

Why i love him;

He started his career in Nukkad tv show and made his way into the movies and has managed to make a name for himself

He's in B-wood for the past 40 years and has an active career as a supporting actor and only a handful people have managed to do that...

In this age of Botox and poker faced dialouge delivery he's an amazing actor and very expressive in his scenes where there is no line involved , a natural actor

Unfortunately bollywood typecasted him ans he's only doing supporting roles ( He acted in Black Friday ans that movie alone should've changed his career...if you haven't heard of this movie....well atleast you heard about it now , go watch it)

I would also suggest you to watch 9 malabar hill , that show is in youtube and it's amazing.

Edited by Pete15rogmourey - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail

I have no idea what the sheep task is and on what basis you’re supposed to win this round but I’m here to tell you that you should’ve chosen Aryan Khan as your favourite actor.

Threads related to Aryan will guarantee you 20 + pages, birth of MID accounts and a sprinkle of moderator warnings. Instant hit. You’re welcome for my unsolicited advice.

Edited by FingerFetish - 1 years ago
Ocean_breeze thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I have no idea what the sheep task is and on what basis you’re supposed to win this round but I’m here to tell you that you should’ve chosen Aryan Khan as your favourite actor.

Threads related to Aryan will guarantee you 20 + pages, birth of MID accounts and a sprinkle of moderator warnings. Instant hit. You’re welcome for my unsolicited advice.

Tasks are given 😆

dat_INFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Smirking GIFs | Tenor

So AK is the key...

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

This thread was part of the Jimmy Jab Season 4 Q1 task.

The specific task:

No - Simply make a thread declaring your love for a Bollywood actor you absolutely love but few people know about