Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Screenshot_20230605-122011_Chrome.jpg

You will soon have an enjoyable experience.

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

Thank you so much 😊

Unexpected ka to pata nahi but one expected event will definitely be profitable for me if it happens. (From today I'm once again quitting smoking 😆 hope this time I persist. 😆 the next few days are going to be hard 😬).

You're very welcome.

Oh wow. Good luck with that. Just keep going..

We will support you. If you need a burn, just come and talk to us.. we will talk you out of it.

After the 48 hours, the nicotine is not there.. so the calling will hopefully stop for nicotine. Ad you're under 40, if you quit then rem.. your body will be the same as someone who's never smoked.

But rem, the receptors are only sleeping when you quit. The minute you light up again, the receptors awake and the person is an addict again.

So yes hopefully you will save money.

Quit_Smoking_Timetable_Infographic.width-704.png

1248410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

You're very welcome.

Oh wow. Good luck with that. Just keep going..

We will support you. If you need a burn, just come and talk to us.. we will talk you out of it.

After the 48 hours, the nicotine is not there.. so the calling will hopefully stop for nicotine. Ad you're under 40, if you quit then rem.. your body will be the same as someone who's never smoked.

But rem, the receptors are only sleeping when you quit. The minute you light up again, the receptors awake and the person is an addict again.

So yes hopefully you will save money.

Quit_Smoking_Timetable_Infographic.width-704.png

I had actually quite twice before two. Once for 1-2 years and second time recently for 6 years, until i met an old friend and started again

i thought i can quit whenever i want but I overestimated myself. Didn't even realise when random became regular.

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Screenshot_20230605-124408_Chrome.jpg

Number 18

Your loved ones will share their wealth with you.

Number 23

You will experience exciting times and survive them.

Thank you Cari 🤗

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

I had actually quite twice before two. Once for 1-2 years and second time recently for 6 years, until i met an old friend and started again

i thought i can quit whenever i want but I overestimated myself. Didn't even realise when random became regular.

Once you have been an addicted smoker. You cannot be a social smoker after that.

And the day you bring your own cigarettes inside the house.. done.. consider yourself a addicted smoker from a social smoker.

That's the mistake many ppl made.

Also the thing is you woke up the receptors again. You gotta look in the long run... the medical bills associated with these things

With heart issues.. there's only somethings they can give to help but not cure bp and cholesterol tabs, blood thinners etc. Once things get bad... it's surgerical procedures etc.

1248410 thumbnail

Once you have been an addicted smoker. You cannot be a social smoker after that.

And the day you bring your own cigarettes inside the house.. done.. consider yourself a addicted smoker from a social smoker.

That's the mistake many ppl made.

Also the thing is you woke up the receptors again. You gotta look in the long run... the medical bills associated with these things

With heart issues.. there's only somethings they can give to help but not cure bp and cholesterol tabs, blood thinners etc. Once things get bad... it's surgerical procedures etc.

@bold - I will remember this. I've infact taken a ss of this line. 😆 thanks 👍👍

@red - true.

Gul_bahar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Number 1 for me.

Ooh this seems fun. 😳

You will soon make somebody happy.

You are most welcome. ❤️🤗

Dark Chocolate Fortune Cookies

The coming year will bring you much happiness.