Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 months ago

Usually it always includes India trip. smiley42smiley41smiley40This year bit boring, already been there for cousinโ€™s wedding, so nothing in summer except exploring Alberta in 2 weeks. But thereโ€™s news of Wildfire breaking in there. smiley22 So I dont know hows that gonna go.

Rest, visiting all local places within 200 kms this year. smiley44

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Twitter is banned here lmao smiley36 what will I do

Delicious NFL season is around the corner! smiley32

Aurora_77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Melody Maniacs

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Twitter is banned here lmao smiley36 what will I do

You could try using a VPN or exploring alternative social media platforms for the time being. smiley20

Heading to Japan this week will let you guys know on it

Posted: 1 months ago

Iโ€™m presently in japan and the culture is so unique and different to the United States and some other countries who try to copy the western culture. The people to start though hard to understand and language barrier but thanks to google translation it helps. To start the city is very clean and the people very polite nodding and smiling. No littering is taken very seriously ๐Ÿ˜ also the Starbucks as own unique menu and do their restaurants. TOKYO JAPAN Disney was unique too and lots walking one ride or park to another and the mall age shopping is shoppers paradise Anyhow will share more later

Edited by wat_up - 1 months ago
rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

Iโ€™m presently in my action and the culture is so unique and different to the United States and some other countries who try to copy the western culture. The people to start though hard to understand and language barrier but thanks to google translation it helps. To start the city is very clean and the people very polite nodding and smiling. No littering is taken very seriously ๐Ÿ˜ also the Starbucks as own unique menu and do their restaurants. TOKYO JAPAN Disney was unique too and lots walking one ride or park to another and the mall age shopping is shoppers paradise Anyhow will share more later

Enjoy yourself and be safe! smiley40