Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce

Mein kaise bol sakti hu woh toh yeh zaalim duniya bol rahi hai aise mein kehna chaah rahi thi😳

lol 😆

Word Count: 1

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibecheck

is it people who don't believe in pda who now have to participate in pda in a way 👀🤣

Oh my god you just explained everything that i didn't get about this task! I was wrecking my brain since i got the task , i was like " this task has nothing to do with the question " I finally get it ( plus the fact that I can be super dumb sometimes)

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Oh my god you just explained everything that i didn't get about this task! I was wrecking my brain since i got the task , i was like " this task has nothing to do with the question " I finally get it ( plus the fact that I can be super dumb sometimes)

you're welcome 😈

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze

As audience... I wish for some more entertainment... Can we have appreciation threads for KRK, Swara kinds😈

i had suggested that someone make threads for the 90s and early 2000s villains like shakti kapoor and the guy who plays bulla but idk his name 😎

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I guess it's so obvious now achanak so many ppl got love on actors who barely visit bollywood forum 🤣 unko bina bathaye hi patha chal gaya hoga. 😆

This happened to me...one member even gave me suggestion that i should've made my post about karthik aryan but ( no offence meant) idk who that is ..

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

This happened to me...one member even gave me suggestion that i should've made my post about karthik aryan but ( no offence meant) idk who that is ..

LOL. Karthik aryan pe do post already hai 😆
Ocean_breeze thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: vibecheck

i had suggested that someone make threads for the 90s and early 2000s villains like shakti kapoor and the guy who plays bulla but idk his name 😎

Johny lever and rajpal yadav too😆

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

LOL. Karthik aryan pe do post already hai 😆

Wahi toh , my task was about making a post about an underrated actor and after seeing that post and the threads about him i felt that this KA guy is not that underrated...

P.S ; i know it's agianst rules to talk about the task but ;

A) Thus is a thread dedicated for tasks

B) People are openly acknowledging about the game on those other threads

C) The first task is over anyway

D) I'm just realizing that my P.S is bigger than my actual post so I'm going to stop...

firewings_diya thumbnail

Task over hua ? I don't think so 😂 when will task 1 will get over? The deadline which was given was for replying to her i guess 😆