Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cheers2all thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: Meerkat

I am looking at 30th July as the deadline, quite ambitious on my part. It will be depending on a lot of factors but yeah, that is the tentative date I am looking at. 

Thank you for your kind and encouraging words, dear readers. Means a lot. 

30th July!!! 🥳

Cr. - google images

Edited by cheers2all - 10 months ago
gen34 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 3

Will look forward to whenever you post next GN.

Just wanted to add, this is a beautiful story and one of the only reasons I come back to this forum often to check for any updates. You can take a lot of pride in writing this one 👏

bakwas_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Gauri. I was thinking of posting the rest of the story altogether, if that is okay with you all. I have finished writing the last three chapters but yet to start typing the immediate next chapter. Perhaps it was the break, irregular updates, or the story in general, the activity and the interest here is not what it used to be. The low response at times get the better of me. So, I thought I would not come here and just keep writing until I am finished with the story. Having said that, I don't want to sound ungrateful, you and others who have shown up constantly, dil se thank you! There was a Nishit and Kirti because I happen to stumble upon them, but they continue to be because you keep choosing to stumble upon them. 

I am going to recommend this in another story, GN. It is such a beautifuuly weaved modern tale. More folks should read it.

Meerkat thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hi guys. This is especially for Arshi lovers. There was an Arhi tale I had written a few years ago. I came across it in my folder and wanted to reopen the thread but I guess it was removed. I had already written 14 chapters of it so I thought of reposting it and then finishing the last few chapters after I am done with this one. I don't know if you had read it earlier but if you wish to check out the initial chapters while you wait for this story to be updated, here's the link. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5333660

Edited by Meerkat - 10 months ago
Meerkat thumbnail

Originally posted by: bakwas_serial

I am going to recommend this in another story, GN. It is such a beautifuuly weaved modern tale. More folks should read it.

This is such a heartwarming gesture. Here, take a hug. 🤗 It's true I was feeling a bit down but while making notes I had to go back to early discussions. It led me to old comments and I realized, this story has seen amazing days in terms of comments. And, the fact that it gave me readers like you, it is its biggest feat. I can't wait to share the last chapter with you all. It is the one I guess you all will love most. At least that's what I think. ❤️

Edited by Meerkat - 10 months ago
bakwas_serial thumbnail

This is such a heartwarming gesture. Here, take a hug. 🤗 It's true I was feeling a bit down but while making notes I had to go back to early discussions. It led me to old comments and I realized, this story has seen amazing days in terms of comments. And, the fact that it gave me readers like you, it is its biggest feat. I can't wait to share the last chapter with you all. It is the one I guess you all will love most. At least that's what I think. ❤️

It is an amazing piece of work. I wish more people read it. I realized that if you had changed names to Arnav and Khushi...you would have ton of readers even today. To me it make no sense..but I guess to each its own.

I promise to write in detail..why I loved this story. Thank you dear 🥰

Meerkat thumbnail

It is an amazing piece of work. I wish more people read it. I realized that if you had changed names to Arnav and Khushi...you would have ton of readers even today. To me it make no sense..but I guess to each its own.

I promise to write in detail..why I loved this story. Thank you dear 🥰

True, I could have written it with Arnav Khushi names. I did play with this idea for long. It's not like I have not written fanfictions, borrowing characters names. But somehow, I wanted to tell this story with original names. I wanted readers to like characters for their selves and not for their names. This one time, I wanted readers for my writing/story and not because I was writing on a favourite couple. Sometimes, the names become too big a burden to carry. With original names, you feel free to tell a story as you want to. This was supposed to be Kirti and Nishit's story through and through. Even with less engagement, this is one decision I truly do not regret. 

I will be waiting for that comment. 😃😳

bakwas_serial thumbnail

True, I could have written it with Arnav Khushi names. I did play with this idea for long. It's not like I have not written fanfictions, borrowing characters names. But somehow, I wanted to tell this story with original names. I wanted readers to like characters for their selves and not for their names. This one time, I wanted readers for my writing/story and not because I was writing on a favourite couple. Sometimes, the names become too big a burden to carry. With original names, you feel free to tell a story as you want to. This was supposed to be Kirti and Nishit's story through and through. Even with less engagement, this is one decision I truly do not regret. 

I will be waiting for that comment. 😃😳

I know..and beauty of the story, storytelling and content reflects that you don't need to rely on names.

I was just surprised when a reader to me  commented that she only reads Arshi or pride and prejudice story. She never asked me more what is the story about..why you like it etc.

I hope some do decide to read it. It is an amazing piece of work. I am waiting for story to end..to write the detailed comment.😍

So glad that canapoem recommend this..it is a gem

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

I am game for any good story. I did not mind one bit that there were no familiar names. In fact it was refreshing to see that. That way you can enjoy the story development without inherent bias. With familiar names, you know who ends up with whom. With this story we had no preconceived pairings. We hurt for Kirti when she got rejection from Tejas, only to learn that that was not her true love anyways. Its actually liberating to not have the known names.

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I know..and beauty of the story, storytelling and content reflects that you don't need to rely on names.

I was just surprised when a reader to me  commented that she only reads Arshi or pride and prejudice story. She never asked me more what is the story about..why you like it etc.

I hope some do decide to read it. It is an amazing piece of work. I am waiting for story to end..to write the detailed comment.😍

So glad that canapoem recommend this..it is a gem

I am glad GN that you wrote it an an original fiction and not a FF. 

It was so refreshing and interesting to read this story on a totally clean slate. 

People who are restricting themselves to some fictional characters have no idea what they are missing here. Please keep up the writing GN. I know it is easy for me to say that but I sincerely hope your ink never dries up. 

S, I saw that reply to your post. I swear I have seen a lot of people who say that. It shocks me everytime.