Posted: 10 months ago

Ummm....is it too early to start with the begging and praying? ☺️

Oh well...I will start anyways 😆

cheers2all thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Meerkat

I will try to make it soon. 😀

This promise was made a fortnight/14 days/336 hours/20160 minutes/1209600 secs ago.... 😳

But hey, who's counting? 🤪

Cr. - google images

Meerkat thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cheers2all

This promise was made a fortnight/14 days/336 hours/20160 minutes/1209600 secs ago.... 😳

But hey, who's counting? 🤪

Cr. - google images

Hi Gauri. I was thinking of posting the rest of the story altogether, if that is okay with you all. I have finished writing the last three chapters but yet to start typing the immediate next chapter. Perhaps it was the break, irregular updates, or the story in general, the activity and the interest here is not what it used to be. The low response at times get the better of me. So, I thought I would not come here and just keep writing until I am finished with the story. Having said that, I don't want to sound ungrateful, you and others who have shown up constantly, dil se thank you! There was a Nishit and Kirti because I happen to stumble upon them, but they continue to be because you keep choosing to stumble upon them. 

Edited by Meerkat - 10 months ago
Pihu002 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I just want you to know that I loved this story and the way you take us to a different fictional world of Nishit and Kirti where we can feel their emotions,connect with their feelings...is just so beautiful....❤️❤️

I was lucky that I stumbled upon this exicting story and now I really come and check everyday that if their is a new update added.

So kudos to your work👍👍

And lastly its good to hear that you are thinking to update all the chaps together and I am just so exicted after hearing this.But just one request make it soon😅...

Loads of love❤️❤️

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

One chapter or all of them, we will take it in any way. As long as we get them.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

This is a beautiful story. You have all the reasons to be proud of it. I will always be here to read.

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Hi Gauri. I was thinking of posting the rest of the story altogether, if that is okay with you all. I have finished writing the last three chapters but yet to start typing the immediate next chapter. Perhaps it was the break, irregular updates, or the story in general, the activity and the interest here is not what it used to be. The low response at times get the better of me. So, I thought I would not come here and just keep writing until I am finished with the story. Having said that, I don't want to sound ungrateful, you and others who have shown up constantly, dil se thank you! There was a Nishit and Kirti because I happen to stumble upon them, but they continue to be because you keep choosing to stumble upon them. 

Your story is beautiful GN. I am sorry you are not getting the response your story deserves. 

Please don't give up hope. 

Maybe once you complete it, post it on Wattpad. Surely you will get more views there. 

cheers2all thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5

I totally get how disheartening it can be to receive a low response, but I would say keep your eyes on the bigger prize. It must be overwhelming for new readers to commit to an on-going story with nearly 100 chapters. However, once it's marked as complete, I'm confident that readers will flock to it. As Kavi mentioned, once it's finished, you'll have the freedom to post it on other platforms where it will gain better exposure.

LU has got one heck of a plot, seriously! Your portrayal of not only Nishit and Kirti's development but also the stories of every other character keeps us coming back for more. You're almost at the finish line, so don't let discouragement get to you now!

Regarding the next update, well, beggars can't be choosers, right? In my case quite literally 🤣

You can post the remaining parts of the story in whatever way you're comfortable with. However, if possible, could you provide a tentative timeline? Will it be a matter of hours, days, weeks, or months before we can read them?

Meerkat thumbnail

Originally posted by: cheers2all

I totally get how disheartening it can be to receive a low response, but I would say keep your eyes on the bigger prize. It must be overwhelming for new readers to commit to an on-going story with nearly 100 chapters. However, once it's marked as complete, I'm confident that readers will flock to it. As Kavi mentioned, once it's finished, you'll have the freedom to post it on other platforms where it will gain better exposure.

LU has got one heck of a plot, seriously! Your portrayal of not only Nishit and Kirti's development but also the stories of every other character keeps us coming back for more. You're almost at the finish line, so don't let discouragement get to you now!

Regarding the next update, well, beggars can't be choosers, right? In my case quite literally 🤣

You can post the remaining parts of the story in whatever way you're comfortable with. However, if possible, could you provide a tentative timeline? Will it be a matter of hours, days, weeks, or months before we can read them?

I am looking at 30th July as the deadline, quite ambitious on my part. It will be depending on a lot of factors but yeah, that is the tentative date I am looking at. 

Thank you for your kind and encouraging words, dear readers. Means a lot. 

Meerkat thumbnail

I do have one request, though. If you have any good songs in mind, then please share. Or any particular scene you would want to be included, let me know.