Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hot-Chocolate thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 months ago

Thank you so much! ❀

I was really frustrated with how things are going on the show, and wanted to write a simple good and logical version to it. Hence this! And now the mockery that's there on the show, I'm imagining this only as what has happened. I refuse to consider the shootout which we got on the show🀣

Edited by NityaAhuja15 - 11 months ago
DazzlingLight thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Lovely! Left me with a such a warm fuzzy feeling πŸ˜Š

Keep writing! β€οΈ

PS: Congratulations on the promotion to Groupbie πŸ₯³

Edited by DazzlingLight - 11 months ago
Hot-Chocolate thumbnail

Originally posted by: DazzlingLight

Lovely! Left me with a such a warm fuzzy feeling πŸ˜Š

Keep writing! β€οΈ

PS: Congratulations on the promotion to Groupbie πŸ₯³

Oh, thank you so much for your wishes! I'm also really glad for my promotion, finally I can tag people πŸ˜‚β€

And thanks a lot for the beautiful comment too. I'm really glad you liked it, and thank you for your constant support and motivation πŸ€—β€

And I really hope, that with this, you can try to erase that show waali meeting from your mind, atleast I tried to do that as I can't handle insensitive waala ram, so I'm assuming what I've written here is what happened in the show🀣🀣🀣

DazzlingLight thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: NityaAhuja15

Oh, thank you so much for your wishes! I'm also really glad for my promotion, finally I can tag people πŸ˜‚β€

And thanks a lot for the beautiful comment too. I'm really glad you liked it, and thank you for your constant support and motivation πŸ€—β€

And I really hope, that with this, you can try to erase that show waali meeting from your mind, atleast I tried to do that as I can't handle insensitive waala ram, so I'm assuming what I've written here is what happened in the show🀣🀣🀣

@bold: Isn't that what all of us try to do? We write stories to erase old traumas and the makers keep giving us new ones! They are the ones to be credited for giving so much inspiration to people who write on BALH2/3 πŸ˜†

SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Thank you for inviting me, I'll have something to please myself)

minakrish thumbnail

Nityaaaaa... OMG! This is such an amazing story. You have written it so beautifully.πŸ‘β€οΈ

Kaash ye show bhi tum likh paati. Ram phir itna shallow nahi hota.πŸ˜†

Yaar, itna zulm mat karo aur ek aur part dedo please?😳 *pretty please*

Hot-Chocolate thumbnail

Originally posted by: minakrish

Nityaaaaa... OMG! This is such an amazing story. You have written it so beautifully.πŸ‘β€οΈ

Kaash ye show bhi tum likh paati. Ram phir itna shallow nahi hota.πŸ˜†

Yaar, itna zulm mat karo aur ek aur part dedo please?😳 *pretty please*

Oh god! I'm blushing so much reading this πŸ˜³

Thank you so so much for this beautiful beautiful comment, I'm really glad I was able to make the characters worth it for you ! ❀

Yaar show likhna, mera to pata nahi, but there are definitely really brilliant writers in this firum which deserve to write this show for sure πŸ˜†β€οΈ

And yes, one of my main reasons for writing this was because Ram was made so shallow in the show and I was missing s2 Ram a lot more, so I added a few characteristics to this Ram for the peace of my own mind πŸ˜ƒ 

Although I wrote this before the meeting was aired in the show, but seeing that I was even more happy that I wrote this before it πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Amd about one more part...hmm, waise to mera itna hi planned tha, coz at the end I took a leap and showed their happy ending,  but if you are saying, let me think about itπŸ˜†

Zulm nahi kar rahi mein, infact bacha rahi ho tum logo ko show ke zulm se πŸ€£

minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: NityaAhuja15

Oh god! I'm blushing so much reading this πŸ˜³

Thank you so so much for this beautiful beautiful comment, I'm really glad I was able to make the characters worth it for you ! ❀

Yaar show likhna, mera to pata nahi, but there are definitely really brilliant writers in this firum which deserve to write this show for sure πŸ˜†β€οΈ

And yes, one of my main reasons for writing this was because Ram was made so shallow in the show and I was missing s2 Ram a lot more, so I added a few characteristics to this Ram for the peace of my own mind πŸ˜ƒ 

Although I wrote this before the meeting was aired in the show, but seeing that I was even more happy that I wrote this before it πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Amd about one more part...hmm, waise to mera itna hi planned tha, coz at the end I took a leap and showed their happy ending,  but if you are saying, let me think about itπŸ˜†

Zulm nahi kar rahi mein, infact bacha rahi ho tum logo ko show ke zulm se πŸ€£

@bold: shukriya...πŸ€—β€οΈ

You are so talented. I have written so many fanfictions but kabhi RaYa pe likha nahi. Soch rahi hu ek koshish karoon. Dekhte hain mera dil mere dimaag ko mana paata hai ke nahi.🀣

SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

He calls her Pillu, but in fact, both are a healing pill for each other.

Thank you for this beauty)

Hot-Chocolate thumbnail

Originally posted by: SEA05

He calls her Pillu, but in fact, both are a healing pill for each other.

Thank you for this beauty)

Thank you for your beautiful words of appreciation Sea πŸ€—πŸ˜³

I'm really glad you liked it !!!

And yes, I do agree, they are meant to be the healing pill for each other, even if right now in the show it is not so, but your beautiful words and visionary thoughts after every episode do make me believe this πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ