Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 months ago

Oh that's totally fine. I will surely check it by myself. 

Honestly I am all excited what they will gonna talk or discuss in their coffee date 

MayaAurora thumbnail

Absolutely wonderful!! Cant wait for part 2.... ❤️

Hot-Chocolate thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaAurora

Absolutely wonderful!! Cant wait for part 2.... ❤️

Omg!!! Wait a minute!!! Are you the one who had written those stories on wattpad? Trips and Truth and all of that? If it is true, then god, i just can't believe it, like getting a compliment from my most favourite favourite writer!!! Can't believe!🤯 Wohooooooooo❤

Hot-Chocolate thumbnail

The new parts have been published, and with this, I complete this story as of now atleast, never know later what happens😉😃

Thank you to all those who gave their precious time to read and write comments on this, please leave your reviews, it's a joy to read them ❤

Edited - Tagging those who might be interested 

Sorry if tagged by mistake, and also if I missed tagging you

Edited by NityaAhuja15 - 11 months ago
Hot-Chocolate thumbnail

Part - 3

Ram - ( cutting her ) Jaan, I love you!

Priya was taken aback for a moment, as if the time stopped for her listening to this, as if he said that to her. She felt a strange warmth spread through her heart, heat reaching her cheeks as she heard these words.

Ram - Yahi bola tha na usne? Kyu Priya, sahi kaha na maine?

Priya - Haan..haan.kya? Aapko kaise pata Mr.Kapoor ki usne kya bola?

Ram - Wo insaan main hi tha Priya, uss din washroom ke darwaaze ke bahar, maine hi ye sab kaha tha. Actually main apni mom ko Jaan kehke bulata hoon. Aur wo mujhse naaraz thi, aur mujhe laga ki wo hai andar, to maine yeh sab unhe kaha tha.

Priya - Kya? Sach mein? Kya aap hi wo insaan the bahar? Iska matlab aap hi ne ye bhi kaha tha ki, Infact, Meri to poori Duniya hi tum ho...

Now it was Ram's turn to be shocked. Hearing these words from Priya's mouth, as if she was confessing this to him, Ram's heartbeat began to rise. As a girlfriend, Kriti had said an I love you to him innumerable times, but he had never felt his cheeks heating up, his heartbeat rising and his heart warmed up like this, the way it was with Priya. As he was trying to find the reasons for this, Priya said,

Priya - Oh my God! I seriously can't believe this! This is such a coincidence and that too such a good one. Matlab washroom ke bahar uss din aap the Mr.Kapoor? Matlab wow! Achha mujhe aap se kuch kehna hai waise...

Ram - Haan bolo, bolo na Priya...

What Priya did next swept away the floor beneath his feet.

Priya picked up a rose from the neatly arranged bouquet on their table, and holding it towards him said,

Priya - ( with tears in her eyes ) Thank you so much Mr. Kapoor ! Abhi mere paas aur kuch nahi hai aapko dene ke liye, to ye rose hi le lijiye. Main sachme aapko har cheez ke liye kayi baar thank you bolna chahungi, lekin especially iss baat ke liye. Uss din, anjaane me hi sahi, aapne mujhe bikharne se bacha liya. Main sach me bahut shukraguzaar hu aapki. Uss din, darwaaze ke uss taraf, aap sirf kisi ko mana nahi rahe the, aap mujhe himmat de rahe the, umeed de rahe the, aur mujhe tootke bikharne se bacha rahe the. You made me feel really good that day. And I can never thank you enough for it! Isiliye please ise accept kar lijiye, as a token of my thanks.

Ram was swiped out of the ability to form words or react, all he did was a slight nod, and took the flower from her hands. The whirlwind of emotions he was going through at that moment was not helping him either. So to save himself, he thought to leave, as soon as possible, otherwise he would go mad, both due to the person sitting in front of him, and due to the feelings sitting in his heart.

He ordered the waiter to bring the bill. After paying, as he got up from his seat, towards the door, he heard her voice again.

Priya - Goodbye, Mr.Kapoor. It was nice meeting you.

Something stirred inside him. And this time he had no hold on his feelings, trust him to be the most impulsive when it comes to feelings, as he turned back and said,

Ram - Waise Priya, ek baat pooch sakta hu?

Priya - Haan boliye?

Ram - ( with a smirk ) Ye jo dentist hai, ye sirf clinic ke liye appointment deti hai, ya fir ek aur coffee and upma date ke liye bhi mil jaata hai appointment?

Priya stared at him, shocked at his indirect proposal for a date, as she blushed away and shyly said,

Priya - Normally to nahi milta appointment, but filhall kisi Ram Kapoor naam ke insaan ke liye saari dates reserved hain, so better luck next time!

Ram sat on his bed, smiling, looking towards the red rose from past half an hour, as it started raining suddenly. He went towards the window, feeling the fresh air mixed with a hint of moisture in them, as he tried to decipher the secret meaning hidden in the rains.

The freshness of the rains was definitely no match to the freshness and love a certain person had brought to his life. A person whom he met for the first time in a cafe called Baked with Love, and he never knew at that time, that it would be the place, where they don't only bake desserts with love, but also bake the stories of the lives of certain people like him with so much Love.

He was thinking this, when a pair of arms encircled his waist from the back, nuzzling into his neck, and rested her head on his shoulder. Ram turned around to find his wife smiling at him, and took her into a hug, enjoying his favourite rain, with his favourite masterni, oops, sorry, his favourite doctorni in his embrace, as his favourite, Amit Kumar crooned in the background...

Bade Achhe Lagte Hain, Yeh Dharti, Yeh Nadiya, Yeh Raina, Aur Tum.....

A/N Sorry for stretching it so long. It was not planned. But what to do, whenever you write about Ram and Priya, brain just doesn't seem to stop man! I hope it was not too lengthy or boring. And hope you like it, please leave your reviews and comments below!!!

Lots of love ❤

MayaAurora thumbnail

Originally posted by: NityaAhuja15

Omg!!! Wait a minute!!! Are you the one who had written those stories on wattpad? Trips and Truth and all of that? If it is true, then god, i just can't believe it, like getting a compliment from my most favourite favourite writer!!! Can't believe!🤯 Wohooooooooo❤

* shy * Yeah, I am blushing so hard right now, Oh god, Last year, with exams and college going on, I had to put a stop for the time being and I kind of forgot and lot of stuff happened... Heard the news of BALH3, I came back to check only to find my account giving me problems, I couldn't finish it, I had the ending written but I somehow can't access my account. 

But.... Thank you <3.... I loved loved reading your story. Keep going 😳

MayaAurora thumbnail

Ok finished reading... part 2 and part 3, good lord, I'm in tears and smiling like a fool, my roomamtes probably must be thinking I've gone mad, lol. But, whoa, this is so good!!!!❤️

Hot-Chocolate thumbnail

Ok finished reading... part 2 and part 3, good lord, I'm in tears and smiling like a fool, my roomamtes probably must be thinking I've gone mad, lol. But, whoa, this is so good!!!!❤️

Oh my god!!! You know I'm smiling and blushing like a loon reading this! Like let me tell you, I was always in so much awe of your stories and writings! And this is nothing yaar in front of those! And then to get such a heartwarming compliment from the person you've followed for a year probably, and get inspired from, is exciting and shocking me to no extent!!!❤🤗😭

Thank you so soo much for this compliment! Means a lot, you just made my whole day !❤😘

Hot-Chocolate thumbnail

* shy * Yeah, I am blushing so hard right now, Oh god, Last year, with exams and college going on, I had to put a stop for the time being and I kind of forgot and lot of stuff happened... Heard the news of BALH3, I came back to check only to find my account giving me problems, I couldn't finish it, I had the ending written but I somehow can't access my account. 

But.... Thank you <3.... I loved loved reading your story. Keep going 😳

Thank you sooo much!!! And I really hope you continue those stories and gift us many new ones, as I am so excited to read something from your side again, have been waiting for so long!❤

Edited by NityaAhuja15 - 11 months ago
Pensive thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wow...this is so cute...very well written🥰