MG FF - Indebted #2 Part 55 Pg 47 Apr 11 - Page 8

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renuka1972 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Awesome update . Thank you for the Pw 

tellyme thumbnail

Typing........ ðŸ˜ƒ

tellyme thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Dr21NG thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved it.. 

The intensity of their love.. unconditional and to the extremes.. I love how u ve not gone on the conventional misunderstanding route..

The way Maan understands Geet now reflects his maturity and strength of love. He knows both of them screwed up on the basis of their anger and had to suffer..

Now their love is bigger than their anger and themselves.. 

Definitely one of my favourite stories!!

Ahve1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the PWD ðŸ˜Š.

Loved Maan maturity and his way of handling things. 

Finally Annie and dadima realised their mistakes.

Waiting to see how Geet handles their love, relationship with Maan leaving all guilt behind.

mans22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Finally truth is out for Annie the fool. Dadima being bitter for maan being close to Handas is like yes I let u be with them didn’t come to see u but u need to b that same frank person with me too in her own head but maan does sense people around him good he know there’s something and asked her directly if she liked geet or not. Maan angry is understandable and much needed for geet to know that she can’t focus on other people over him even if the other matter to him, she ends up hurting maan more. 

a.ushaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi can i get pwd for chapter 46 plz

ArhamRizwan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome update 

Loved how Maan is so much mature and can understand different situations, loved how he was keeping a tab behind Geet’s back and saved her.

Whatever Geed did was extremely dangerous, and she did it just in her guilt and to prove her love to Maan.

maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wow wat an update finally Annie got to see rohan s true face but maan is angry on geet again what she did is not good too anything could have happened if maan was not alert now waiting for next

jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Amazing update 

Waiting for next update.  . .